Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

And just because they move out doesn't mean they STAY moved out either! All of ours have moved out, some more than once. Then things go tits up and they slink back in again... It's not easy at all. The only definitive way is to give them a time limit to move out, sell the house, and not give them a forwarding address :crying:
Sis! *hugs* So glad you're all right. Although us, old farts, are usually home Friday nights... [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sis! *hugs* So glad you're all right. Although us, old farts, are usually home Friday nights... [emoji106] [emoji2]
Apart from a few very rare occasions, the only time I go out is to go shopping or to work. Going into town (the city) is just too expensive by my standards!

I have space in the loft, but no easy way of getting water up there - no fixed ladder and it's a bit awkward to get into using two hands anyway. I've suggested we take the built-in cupboard out of our room because it's musty and a bit damp there, and I'll have another tent in the corner... but hubby hasn't agreed to that yet LOL.

It would take a 100 dollar pump and some tubing, but you could easily pump water up to a loft. One of my schemes was to pump water from my basement where it stays cool to my grow room upstairs. I didn't do it because I have not had the time and money to expand the operation yet. I also considered a drain pump for my rez with tubing out the window to my garden :)

Hey folks, hope everyone's well! Full update time.

Trichome production has started on Portal girl but not yet on WW. Sweet Seeds girl is a little frosty but upward growth on all of them has stopped. Fed yesterday with cheapo nutes plus plenty of Ca and Mg.
IMG_2998.JPG

Those leaves with a bit of burn were above the dehumidifier. Which, because it's a non-compressor one, isn't man enough for the job. So two fails! Humidity is still mid 70s. I have a full size dehumidifier which isn't being used, but it won't fit in the tent at the same time as the plants...
IMG_2999.JPG

GSC you little beauty. Topped rather than fimmed, she's loving the lush conditions.
IMG_3000.JPG

Grape Stomper also enjoying herself. She's fully au naturel. They're on @sanguine 's schedule - the res was topped up with 10 litres of week 3 strength a few days ago. I think they could take stronger. Sang, all the above photos were taken in my 2 cob tent. No flash, no other light.
IMG_3003.JPG

Clones and babies tent. Three Choco cream clones and a Sweet Tooth. I'll take another Sweet Tooth in the week, then when I'm happy they're rooted the mothers can go. That'll give more space for GSC and GS.

Hey @Wile e Peyote - not only am I allergic to hops, it turns out cleavers (burrs) also falls into that category for me. I did a couple of hours in the garden yesterday and my arms looked like I'd had a massive self-harming session! There are still a lot of marks today but they're not as angry. I tried Anthisan cream and an antihistamine, neither did much to alleviate the welts.

That's all for now folks!

Hey folks, hope everyone's well! Full update time.

Trichome production has started on Portal girl but not yet on WW. Sweet Seeds girl is a little frosty but upward growth on all of them has stopped. Fed yesterday with cheapo nutes plus plenty of Ca and Mg.
View attachment 763518
Those leaves with a bit of burn were above the dehumidifier. Which, because it's a non-compressor one, isn't man enough for the job. So two fails! Humidity is still mid 70s. I have a full size dehumidifier which isn't being used, but it won't fit in the tent at the same time as the plants...
View attachment 763519
GSC you little beauty. Topped rather than fimmed, she's loving the lush conditions.
View attachment 763520
Grape Stomper also enjoying herself. She's fully au naturel. They're on @sanguine 's schedule - the res was topped up with 10 litres of week 3 strength a few days ago. I think they could take stronger. Sang, all the above photos were taken in my 2 cob tent. No flash, no other light.
View attachment 763521
Clones and babies tent. Three Choco cream clones and a Sweet Tooth. I'll take another Sweet Tooth in the week, then when I'm happy they're rooted the mothers can go. That'll give more space for GSC and GS.

Hey @Wile e Peyote - not only am I allergic to hops, it turns out cleavers (burrs) also falls into that category for me. I did a couple of hours in the garden yesterday and my arms looked like I'd had a massive self-harming session! There are still a lot of marks today but they're not as angry. I tried Anthisan cream and an antihistamine, neither did much to alleviate the welts.

That's all for now folks!
You've gotta watch that nature malarkey it's well dodgy [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey Elle! How old is your GSC?

Mine seem to be taking Fookin ages to get going and I can't remember much about the last grow.

Nice to see the Stomper's happy. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji1360]
About 37 days mate, she was up just before May 5th. She has roots out of the bottom of the pot and has at least one down into the res. I should push her harder now!

Back