Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Ye my oldest is 18 soon haven't told him I'm kicking his arse out [emoji23] [emoji23]

Good luck with that mate. Our 19 year old daughter keeps on about moving out but keeps buying designer gear, I.e. £200 Gucci flip-flops... £450 trainers.. saving's not going well..

What a cataclysmic waste of money tho.

Fookinell that was a big word. [emoji15]

And just because they move out doesn't mean they STAY moved out either! All of ours have moved out, some more than once. Then things go tits up and they slink back in again... It's not easy at all. The only definitive way is to give them a time limit to move out, sell the house, and not give them a forwarding address :crying:

I know a Plumber , Carpenter , and a electrician , all smoke weed , that's the good bit , I also have 3 adult children at home , Boy 21 and his girlfriend moved in after my daughter 18 moved out , an a son 25 , I'm thinking of running away from home .:biggrin:

And just because they move out doesn't mean they STAY moved out either! All of ours have moved out, some more than once. Then things go tits up and they slink back in again... It's not easy at all. The only definitive way is to give them a time limit to move out, sell the house, and not give them a forwarding address :crying:
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] We rent can be off anytime [emoji125] [emoji298] [emoji100] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Keep your options open Wile! Good plan!

Welcome @Vorkosigan ! :bighug:

@hecno Isn't it great to realise OTHER PARENTS FEEL THE SAME!!! :d5:
Ha ha I think we should all chip in buy a nice big villa somewhere legal and just go don't tell the kids [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Our 18 year old (19 in a few weeks) moved out with his best friend to our friend's new farmstead. The boys are learning all kinds of useful skills while restoring the farmhouse & building a barn. Our son is the cook/farmhand and James is full farmhand. They come into town once a week to play Dungeons & Dragons with their friends, we may or may not see them depending on how worn out they are after gaming or if they have two days off in a row.
The 13 year old is going through female puberty & I'm all for shipping her out to the farmstead when her attitude needs adjusting!
I'm stuck growing out in the garage because we have two friends staying in our basement with their 5 cats & 2 pit bulls. Once they get back on their feet I'll be able to bring my tent back into the basement & the lovely stable environment it provides...not to mention easier access to water.

Our 18 year old (19 in a few weeks) moved out with his best friend to our friend's new farmstead. The boys are learning all kinds of useful skills while restoring the farmhouse & building a barn. Our son is the cook/farmhand and James is full farmhand. They come into town once a week to play Dungeons & Dragons with their friends, we may or may not see them depending on how worn out they are after gaming or if they have two days off in a row.
The 13 year old is going through female puberty & I'm all for shipping her out to the farmstead when her attitude needs adjusting!
I'm stuck growing out in the garage because we have two friends staying in our basement with their 5 cats & 2 pit bulls. Once they get back on their feet I'll be able to bring my tent back into the basement & the lovely stable environment it provides...not to mention easier access to water.

You can't beat a basement Vorko, but you can beat the kids. [emoji23][emoji23]

Back