Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

I have space in the loft, but no easy way of getting water up there - no fixed ladder and it's a bit awkward to get into using two hands anyway. I've suggested we take the built-in cupboard out of our room because it's musty and a bit damp there, and I'll have another tent in the corner... but hubby hasn't agreed to that yet LOL.

If only you knew a good plumber.. locally.. who grows weed. [emoji38]

Nah, I'm too lazy to go up the ladder every day LOL. If it was permanent stairs I probably would.

I need a bigger house... or fewer people in this one!
I'm thinking of boarding school for my youngest not because I need more grow room she just burns my head out sometimes [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ye my oldest is 18 soon haven't told him I'm kicking his arse out [emoji23] [emoji23]

Good luck with that mate. Our 19 year old daughter keeps on about moving out but keeps buying designer gear, I.e. £200 Gucci flip-flops... £450 trainers.. saving's not going well..

What a cataclysmic waste of money tho.

Fookinell that was a big word. [emoji15]

Good luck with that mate. Our 19 year old daughter keeps on about moving out but keeps buying designer gear, I.e. £200 Gucci flip-flops... £450 trainers.. saving's not going well..

What a cataclysmic waste of money tho.

Fookinell that was a big word. [emoji15]
Wasting all that money should be frugal like me (£1200 on leds) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back