Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

What's going on in here? Are the plants still alive Elle?
Yiss. Pics from just now.
IMG_2993.JPG

3 coco girls. Need some investigation, looks like I have some defs creeping in.
IMG_2994.JPG

Photo girls, pretty happy.
IMG_2995.JPG

GSC with a failed FIM, she's a touch bluish on the leaf edges. Again needs some investigation.
IMG_2996.JPG

Grape Stomper. Not doing too badly, this girl.

Looks like I'm going to be studying def charts this weekend! PPM stable at 173 and pH has come back down to 6.07 @sanguine

Yiss. Pics from just now.
View attachment 758445
3 coco girls. Need some investigation, looks like I have some defs creeping in.
View attachment 758446
Photo girls, pretty happy.
View attachment 758447
GSC with a failed FIM, she's a touch bluish on the leaf edges. Again needs some investigation.
View attachment 758448
Grape Stomper. Not doing too badly, this girl.

Looks like I'm going to be studying def charts this weekend! PPM stable at 173 and pH has come back down to 6.07 @sanguine
Is that tip burn on the coco Girls usually a sign of to strong a nutrient mix [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Is that tip burn on the coco Girls usually a sign of to strong a nutrient mix [emoji106]
They did have some tip burn before, back on 20th May. I think it's a bit worse now. I'll leave the pk booster out when I feed next. I perhaps went a little strong on it... *cough cough* I only saw your thing about using at 1/4 strength afterwards.

Any idea on the bluish edges to GSC?

They did have some tip burn before, back on 20th May. I think it's a bit worse now. I'll leave the pk booster out when I feed next. I perhaps went a little strong on it... *cough cough* I only saw your thing about using at 1/4 strength afterwards.

Any idea on the bluish edges to GSC?
You sure it's not a very dark green never had blue leaf tips before and I've fooked up a fair few plants if you can get a pic in natural light or under a cfl would be easier to see

OK I can get a natural daylight pic tomorrow - it's the wrong side of the house tonight.

Thanks guys! :pass:
As sang says it's a juggling act and you seem to be on top of it don't sweat the little stuff you'll be good [emoji106]

As sang says it's a juggling act and you seem to be on top of it don't sweat the little stuff you'll be good [emoji106]
Thanks Wile!

Hubby has just agreed to help me over the weekend. I have two buckets to drill holes into... wonder what the next project is mwahahaha *teases you all*

pH down to 6? that's close enough if your meter is dead accurate. Mine is between 1 and 2 tenths low consistantly, so I shoot for 5.6 to 5.7 on the meter. As I get closer to that mark, it takes less and less acid to make larger changes. It's easy to overshoot and end with a 3 or 4 pH rez.

Your plants are looking great! Once you go hydro, most never go back to soil. The results are just too awesome.

pH down to 6? that's close enough if your meter is dead accurate. Mine is between 1 and 2 tenths low consistantly, so I shoot for 5.6 to 5.7 on the meter. As I get closer to that mark, it takes less and less acid to make larger changes. It's easy to overshoot and end with a 3 or 4 pH rez.

Your plants are looking great! Once you go hydro, most never go back to soil. The results are just too awesome.
Calibrate your meter. Ph scale is not linear is logarithmic. You cant say it's .2 out at ph7 and expect it to be .2 out at 5.8.

It's a pain in the arse. I've had 6 quid meters that have never gone out and silly priced ones that I've picked up at work that are always drifting out.

Calibrate it and store it in some distilled water. Keep a chemical test kit for just in case.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back