Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Yea its probably best practice to empty and completely refill when your changing the mixes but its a bit of a pain in the ass.
So i just let the plants drink it pretty low and then top up with 2 20litre buckets of the new mix.
If the res starts to get a bit gunky its not a bad idea to empty it and give a good clean every 4 weeks or so.
But i use sm90 and drip clean and it seems to keep the res pretty clean

Keep an eye on the pk booster I've seen people totally burn most there leaves off with that gear I use it but at 1/4 strength and as sang says your can't go wrong with overdrive [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No dude according to the chemists I work with its all bullshit unless its organic or beanies elle was looking at plant magic the max strength is 2.5 ml per ltr that's for photos if you want I'm sure I can come up with a feed schedule give you an idea what to use [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
According to my doctor, the expiration date is just a way to force the companies to guarantee a shelf life of at least the date posted. But most medications, etc, will take longer than that date to actually start losing potency.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It says to get an EC of (can't be arsed to go and look, 2 point something IIRC) you should use between 4 and 5 ml per litre. Last res I made up was about 4ml per litre, I think it was 280ppm. I'll go poke it tomorrow with the pen and see what the current readings are. But it isn't good enough. They don't look hungry, but they're not growing as fast as others I see in hydro, nowhere near.

Hubby saw my pics earlier, over my shoulder, and said "Those aren't yours, are they?" He's since tried to dig himself out of the hole he dropped himself into... LMAO!
Your plants are looking great, sis! That White Widow looks fantastic. Do the squeezy bendy! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji2] [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah I might have to sis, if she keeps going up! It's a lovely smell too when I run my fingers over the leaves, but no trichs yet. Much happier with them this time round, the WW in Tenerife was pretty puny compared to this one LOL.

The coco mix girls have been fed today, I made up 2.5 litres but they didn't take it all.

Yea its probably best practice to empty and completely refill when your changing the mixes but its a bit of a pain in the ass.
So i just let the plants drink it pretty low and then top up with 2 20litre buckets of the new mix.
If the res starts to get a bit gunky its not a bad idea to empty it and give a good clean every 4 weeks or so.
But i use sm90 and drip clean and it seems to keep the res pretty clean
Well I made up 30 litres, it wouldn't all fit. I've had to drain some back out because the level was above the drain holes back into the res. I'm guessing you run the next size res up from me @sanguine LOL!

I've been away for a few days, the coco girls were a bit droopy when I got home so I gave them plain water yesterday, and a made up feed today.

I'll do pics tomorrow because I've defected and am now using GH nutes. I want to see how they get on a bit first. Humidity is still pretty high - the crystals must have tried to have been delivered while we were away as I have a notice to collect something from the sorting office. Just as well I'm off tomorrow as well!

Choco cream is now big enough to take a pair of clones off... I'm tempted!

Bit late to the party, no updates! Like sang said, you can top up but, best practise, drain and refill. You cant tell what makes up the solution in the res, the ec will only tell you how concentrated it is. If your plants are hungry for certain nutes, constant topping up will allow that nute to deplete whilst others build up resulting in lockout.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back