Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

60ml in 25 litres, so that's only 2.4ml per litre, nothing wrong with that I think.

Haven't started with the autopots yet LOL these are in the wilma! All I'm using currently is Hydro Grow A and B Hardwater, Canna Mono Ca and Mg, and ATA Clean, plus pH Down if necessary. I downloaded the chart off Plant Magic's website a few weeks back. Any suggestions, even if it's change nutes?
Stick with what you've got I'm a bit pished at the mo [emoji23] [emoji23] the canna calcium and magnesium is excellent stuff very strong do you have a bloom booster

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No dude according to the chemists I work with its all bullshit unless its organic or beanies elle was looking at plant magic the max strength is 2.5 ml per ltr that's for photos if you want I'm sure I can come up with a feed schedule give you an idea what to use [emoji106]

That's what I thought.. it's just a load of chems in a bottle.

Stick with what you've got I'm a bit pished at the mo [emoji23] [emoji23] the canna calcium and magnesium is excellent stuff very strong do you have a bloom booster

Can tell Wilee! Pissed enough to wind up the local gay pensioner on my Facebook!

No just the two-part PM Hydro Bloom. The other assorted stuff I have is Plant Magic Evolution, and Hydro Coco Grow, Bloom and PK13/14 (these three from the pound shop).

How often you running the pump?
About every 1.5-1.75 hours, not between 10:30pm and 6:30am

Just to give you rough idea my feeds day 1-7 are 250ppm week 2 is 470ppm heres my feed chart- its a bit scruffy
20170518_193250-768x1024.jpg

Those values are per 10 litres of water- the small numbers below are just doubled for mixing 20 litres at a time

So you can see the highest i go with grow is 1.3ml per litre at weeks 4 and 5
Highest with bloom is 2ml per litre week 9-10

OK been upstairs with the pen: 168ppm and a pH of 5.85. Can I add feed to the existing res, and if so at what strength? Or should I make up a fresh one?
I just used to top mine up with the same strength feed as is in the Wilma already if your ec is going down that's good it means your not overfeeding I'm sure Sanger and Itisi will be on they have more hands on with the Wilma [emoji106]

Just to give you rough idea my feeds day 1-7 are 250ppm week 2 is 470ppm heres my feed chart- its a bit scruffy
View attachment 751918
Those values are per 10 litres of water- the small numbers below are just doubled for mixing 20 litres at a time

So you can see the highest i go with grow is 1.3ml per litre at weeks 4 and 5
Highest with bloom is 2ml per litre week 9-10
So you feed all three pretty much all the time? Thanks for that sang, I'm certainly considering getting the GH 3-part nutes later down the line. What do you do if plants go beyond week 10? Has it ever happened?

I just used to top mine up with the same strength feed as is in the Wilma already if your ec is going down that's good it means your not overfeeding I'm sure Sanger and Itisi will be on they have more hands on with the Wilma [emoji106]
OK I can do that! Thanks Wile!

Back