Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

b73bf6c5edf786949911d61df19003a0.jpg

Bag of crystals is a fiver, it'll go for a month or two on the tabs that come with it tho depending on conditions.
So which works out more cost effective - the crystals or the tabs?

OK here's an update folks! I've just given the older girls a small feed but with plenty of Ca and Mg - the pots were still pretty heavy so I just made them up some 2ml each per litre and they've drunk it. They're growing quite nicely now and I can just see root tips poking out of the fabric pots:
View attachment 748621
Sumo WW to the left, Sweet Seeds behind and portal girl to the right. You can just see GSC in the bottom right corner, she's day 10 now.
View attachment 748622
Here's the other half of the tent: GSC front left, front right is Grape Stomper just potted this morning, and at the back 00 Choccy and Barney's Sweet Tooth photos.

That's enough to be going on with I think LOL. Once the photos are big enough I can empty the other tent of my supplies and get two in there. Humidity seems to be running quite high though, the reason it shows as low is because I had the doors open while I was potting up Grape Stomper and it dropped from 70%. Just needs more air exchange maybe...? Suggestions please. Fan?
hey Elle, have i ever been negligent! I'm such a dirt bag I tend to stay dirty, and so much more in the canna grow world, especially on AFN. I applaud you for your courage! This all seems so daunting to me. You seem to be getting the hang of it, stellar growers helping you up this new path.

hey Elle, have i ever been negligent! I'm such a dirt bag I tend to stay dirty, and so much more in the canna grow world, especially on AFN. I applaud you for your courage! This all seems so daunting to me. You seem to be getting the hang of it, stellar growers helping you up this new path.
It IS daunting trail! I really have little clue on what I'm doing LOL. The older girls are OK, they're in coco and multi purpose mixed together, but the wilma... That's a whole different kettle of fish. I feel a bit like a mad scientist every time I get my pH/TDS pen out - it doesn't sit comfortably with me at all. My photo grows were all in m-p compost because I thought hydro was too expensive and difficult. Now it's just difficult, especially as I'm using nutes that other wilma growers don't have experience with.

Hey I'm always up for a challenge. Now where's that autopot kit...?

:woody:hey chick ive finished them both now. i feel bad for laughing in your other one now, id hoped the hydro would have went better for you. its fuckin tricky tho isnt it. i owe my current success entirely to a few members on here whove kept me on track the whole way. took me 7/8 weeks to propperly get the hang of it. i went through some bad muck ups. had 3 weeks of zero growth. numerous headaches from having 2 plants in the one res. one being poisoned while the other was deficient etc. had to get a few folk to explain things to me like i was a child. @KushNFT was my biggest help. im pretty confident with it now after making every mistake in the book. im on here constantly so ill help out any way i can. hope it turns round for you like you deserve it. and id pass you some pollen but i know you dont smoke so instead ill give you the joy of the dancing, yellow, cock out space pig. hes got me through some tough times aswell :woody::woody::woody:

Don't feel bad, man! Yes, it's tricky. I like to challenge myself. I would have stuck with my previous HPS setup but I wanted to run without fans for as long as I can - it's in my bedroom. I can't deal with noise while I'm trying to sleep. So I went over to cobs. And I don't really like compost all that much because of fungus gnats so I thought I'd try a Wilma.

I'm not ready to give up!

youve got the right attitude anyway. did you manage to totally control those whitefly solely with fly strips and soap spray? seen a few folk fall victim to them now. hydro is the way forward though. its more complicated but worth it once you figure it out.

Back