Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

It's a wife thing... of pandemic proportions.
It's not just a wife thing vlad it's a female of the species thing dude they meet a bloke and think I like him then spend the rest of there lives trying to change said bloke from what they liked in the first place I say make a stand get them women back in the kitchen (as he waits to get his nuts handed to him) [emoji15] [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It's not just a wife thing vlad it's a female of the species thing dude they meet a bloke and think I like him then spend the rest of there lives trying to change said bloke from what they liked in the first place I say make a stand get them women back in the kitchen (as he waits to get his nuts handed to him) [emoji15] [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Fookin spot on Wilee... you sir just hit the nail on the head. [emoji1360]

Why would you do that?

They pretend to be cool for the first couple of years too, then unleash the hidden nazi within! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin spot on Wilee... you sir just hit the nail on the head. [emoji1360]

Why would you do that?

They pretend to be cool for the first couple of years too, then unleash the hidden nazi within! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Ha ha dude were onto them fook all we can do like but we know knowledge is power [emoji109] [emoji109]

I'm from a chauvinistic background, I do belong in the kitchen and gardening in the basement! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Somebody told me, when a woman walks into the church to become your wife, she sees 3 things. The aisle , the alter and you. That's where the mantra for married life comes aisle alter you, I'll alter you.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

After 20+ years with my man, I can say with certainty that I'm one of the lucky ones. I don't want to change him, I never really have. Sometimes his (very few) bad points are aggravating, but it doesn't last. He's my best friend and that's the way it is. The last time we "exchanged heated words" was the day we flew back from Tenerife. Before that, I can't remember. Literally years since we'd last had a serious disagreement.

I count my blessings every single day.

After 20+ years with my man, I can say with certainty that I'm one of the lucky ones. I don't want to change him, I never really have. Sometimes his (very few) bad points are aggravating, but it doesn't last. He's my best friend and that's the way it is. The last time we "exchanged heated words" was the day we flew back from Tenerife. Before that, I can't remember. Literally years since we'd last had a serious disagreement.

Aaah! He did what he was told from day 1 then? [emoji23][emoji23]

You are definitely a lucky person! Although I'm still friends with my ex, I don't believe we'd both still be alive if we were still married... lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back