Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

OK here's an update folks! I've just given the older girls a small feed but with plenty of Ca and Mg - the pots were still pretty heavy so I just made them up some 2ml each per litre and they've drunk it. They're growing quite nicely now and I can just see root tips poking out of the fabric pots:
140517a.JPG

Sumo WW to the left, Sweet Seeds behind and portal girl to the right. You can just see GSC in the bottom right corner, she's day 10 now.
140517b.JPG

Here's the other half of the tent: GSC front left, front right is Grape Stomper just potted this morning, and at the back 00 Choccy and Barney's Sweet Tooth photos.

That's enough to be going on with I think LOL. Once the photos are big enough I can empty the other tent of my supplies and get two in there. Humidity seems to be running quite high though, the reason it shows as low is because I had the doors open while I was potting up Grape Stomper and it dropped from 70%. Just needs more air exchange maybe...? Suggestions please. Fan?

OK here's an update folks! I've just given the older girls a small feed but with plenty of Ca and Mg - the pots were still pretty heavy so I just made them up some 2ml each per litre and they've drunk it. They're growing quite nicely now and I can just see root tips poking out of the fabric pots:
View attachment 748621
Sumo WW to the left, Sweet Seeds behind and portal girl to the right. You can just see GSC in the bottom right corner, she's day 10 now.
View attachment 748622
Here's the other half of the tent: GSC front left, front right is Grape Stomper just potted this morning, and at the back 00 Choccy and Barney's Sweet Tooth photos.

That's enough to be going on with I think LOL. Once the photos are big enough I can empty the other tent of my supplies and get two in there. Humidity seems to be running quite high though, the reason it shows as low is because I had the doors open while I was potting up Grape Stomper and it dropped from 70%. Just needs more air exchange maybe...? Suggestions please. Fan?

Morning Elle.

70% isn't an issue yet.. it might be later on in the grow when they're flowering tho.

What intake/ extraction have you got (if any)?

View attachment 748621
View attachment 748622

I leave my extraction on all the time I know not really an option for you the only other way is a dehumidifier but again noise I think you can buy non mechanical dehumidifiers but I can't remember what there called

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I leave my extraction on all the time I know not really an option for you the only other way is a dehumidifier but again noise I think you can buy non mechanical dehumidifiers but I can't remember what there called

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've got a little chemical one..cost a tenner and it deffo helps.

Morning Elle.

70% isn't an issue yet.. it might be later on in the grow when they're flowering tho.

What intake/ extraction have you got (if any)?
It's just passive at the minute. It's next to a window that is open about a quarter inch.

Think I've seen them in Home Bargains for four quid or something like that. A box with vents on the top and something inside it @Vlad The Inhaler ? I'll go have a look on t'internet.

It's just passive at the minute. It's next to a window that is open about a quarter inch.

Think I've seen them in Home Bargains for four quid or something like that. A box with vents on the top and something inside it @Vlad The Inhaler ? I'll go have a look on t'internet.

That's it. Mine's about a foot long.. [emoji15] and came with two massive tablets you drop in. I buy either tablets or crystals as replacements. I'll get a pic this evening or if lil Vlad goes out.

Back