Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Looking good in there elle! Next grow youll have four plants like that big girl.
Decent lights and a genetics and youll be pulling 16-20oz a grow from the wilma every grow
:slap:
Thanks sang! You were right about the nutes. They'll get a bucketful at the weekend.

Much as I love to be organic and stuff, until I'm a more practised grower I'm better off sticking to tried and true.

@witchyhour no updates again? Come see page 47!

Thanks sang! You were right about the nutes. They'll get a bucketful at the weekend.

Much as I love to be organic and stuff, until I'm a more practised grower I'm better off sticking to tried and true.

@witchyhour no updates again? Come see page 47!
Had a few bad days here, sis. Getting back to normal, whatever that is, now. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Looking great! The Sweet Seeds was a survivor from the problem you has earlier, right? The others look nice and healthy! [emoji2] [emoji108]
Her, and portal and widow too. All three are survivors of the Ionizer of Doom!

Had a few bad days here, sis. Getting back to normal, whatever that is, now. [emoji6]
Aww shit, sorry to hear that sis :bighug:I've just whatsapped you. :bighug:

How long do people reckon on these? A month-ish?

Quick update. Down to 9 plants (I was a bit on edge with 13!) as two of the clones were looking really sad and I've done a bit of shuffling around. I've taken the two mother plants off the wilma, they were pretty green but they're never going to get the lighting they need to flower in there and the reason for taking the clones was to have small mamas in compost rather than hogging space in the wilma. Miss Sweet Seeds is now in little tent which leaves 4 plants in the bigger one. I've bent Grape Stomper over before GSC crowds her out LOL. She's now leaning towards the back corner.

I keep changing my mind with what to do with the tents :crying:bloody women eh, can't make a decision and stick to it!

Who's not popped in for a while? @hippy71 @trailanimal @Rebel @pop22 . Last pic update was on page 46 guys!

Back