Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Fecking parakeets! Noisy feckers! Even as I type this the (un+$ are squarking overhead! We don't even jest here peeps of the north, massive LOUD, erm...herds of the bastards.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
You mean like a flock [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] fookin herd of parrots I'm still chuckling my tits off on that one [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I stand corrected its a company or a prattle (vlad knows about prattling) or a pandemonium of parrots that's just fookin weird

I stand corrected its a company or a prattle (vlad knows about prattling) or a pandemonium of parrots that's just fookin weird

Shut your raaaaayer Wilee you northern faaakin munky. I'm sitting on me sofa minding me own business and you come along giving it the fakkin lobster!

Parrots? Don't ask me... I choked mine years ago..

Shut your raaaaayer Wilee you northern faaakin munky. I'm sitting on me sofa minding me own business and you come along giving it the fakkin lobster!

Parrots? Don't ask me... I choked mine years ago..
Fack off you shandy drinking bumder and its choke yer chicken you inebriated mockney [emoji15] [emoji9] [emoji109] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

So I'm a day late with the pics, soz.
View attachment 774915
GSC and Grape Stomper. My god, GSC is frosty and sticky!
View attachment 774916
Portal girl, nearly done.
View attachment 774918
Sumo White Widow, with the camera whore's fan leaf in front LOL (GSC in case you didn't guess).
View attachment 774920
A better pic of Portal girl, from floor level.
View attachment 774921
Camera whores from floor level (GSC and GS)
View attachment 774922
And finally, Miss Sweet Seeds front left, clones front right, then at the back left Dinafem Critical 2.0 and back right 2Fast2Vast. Both these two are on autopot reservoir and air domes now.

Not too bad given all the new equipment I'm playing with this time round...
You're definitely getting the hang of it, sis! *hugs* I see some pretty wicked collas on the girls. [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hiding. Someone seems to be showing an interest in me as had a mephisto parcel inspected and bagged, and a biotabs parcel not arrive at all :(

I'm moving soon so hopefully they will drag their feet and bust the next people to live here lol
Oh man, fingers crossed all goes well! Hopefully you're moving far enough away to go underground again... :bighug:

Sorry Elle, I've got hooked on trolling people's breakfasts on a Facebook group! It's great.

The plants look good luv, I'm struggling to be nice tho cos I'm so used to being horrible for no reason ATM. [emoji38]
Cheers Vlad, you did fine even if you're out of practice of being nice :crying:

Fecking parakeets! Noisy feckers! Even as I type this the (un+$ are squarking overhead! We don't even jest here peeps of the north, massive LOUD, erm...herds of the bastards.
I think it's actually a chatter of parakeets. I don't mind them. There's a big colony in the woods near us and we regularly have a few fly over us. And no, the woods are not suitable for guerilla growing...
@Vlad The Inhaler I need your comment about lobster explaining please :crying:I understood the rest!

Oh man, fingers crossed all goes well! Hopefully you're moving far enough away to go underground again... :bighug:

Cheers Vlad, you did fine even if you're out of practice of being nice :crying:

I think it's actually a chatter of parakeets. I don't mind them. There's a big colony in the woods near us and we regularly have a few fly over us. And no, the woods are not suitable for guerilla growing...
@Vlad The Inhaler I need your comment about lobster explaining please :crying:I understood the rest!

Ok. Think of someone pretending to be a lobster opening and closing its claws quickly.

Hope this helps. [emoji23]

Back