Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Same here elle I've got some 2fast2vast that I won't grow for some reason it makes me itch [emoji20] it produces some fat buds the offers there [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Gunna be trying this strain on my next run. Have you grown it yet or you just holding seeds? Would love to know what its like first hand.

Gunna be trying this strain on my next run. Have you grown it yet or you just holding seeds? Would love to know what its like first hand.
Ye I grew it out when I first started good solid buds I don't think I've got any pics will have a look when I get in from work [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

How old is the worst one?
Four weeks, they're rubbish aren't they LOL.

IMO, the total amount of damage will severely limit possible growth on this plant, I very much doubt it will make saving it worthwhile. And I've done a lot of testing with severely abusing plants......... the amount of damage done to the leaves will certainly stunt her. Can she survive? yes, most likely. Worth saving? I doubt it.

Believe me, we all hate to do that, but once and a while, its the only good option.
I shall bow to the wisdom of age and experience. I'll say my goodbyes and off they'll go to the great compost heap in the sky! Yes it's a shame, but it gives me a chance to start again and to hopefully give my new babies a better beginning.

I did expect a steep learning curve, but there's steep and then there's "fookin' 'ell" steep LOL!

Guys, you are just wonderful. Thanks so much!

OK the deed is done. I am now down by 3 plants. I'm sure it's for the best. The pebbles from the wilma two will get a good wash before they're re-used, I doubt I got all the bits of root out and I don't want any (more) problems.

I don't feel too bad about it now. I've never tried any kind of hydro before, I always considered it to be too difficult. I'm not likely to give up just because I had a bit of a setback so it's onwards for me and upwards for the plants, I hope!

White Widow and portal girl are at preflower, and Sweet Seeds just a little behind them. I've kept those. Zambeza is the other girl that I've scrapped.

So *rubs hands* what's next?

I'm kind of losing track of what's going on here.. it's a 4 pot Wilma right?

Is there still a plant in it?
Yes. There's my FB GSC seedling in a full size pot and my Chocolate Cream photo seedling. The photo seedling is sharing space with another bottle, in the same Wilma pot. I've split the line to output two drippers that side but am only currently using one. The two seedlings aren't even a week old yet.

Yea its for the best elle- next run will kick ass :d5:
Thanks sang man! I certainly hope so!

here you go elle one of the first plants I did cant find any of her finished think these were about 3 weeks off I give you 2fast2vast x2 funnily enough in the Wilma under a 600 watt hps and a mars reflector
20150328_085549.jpg

Yes. There's my FB GSC seedling in a full size pot and my Chocolate Cream photo seedling. The photo seedling is sharing space with another bottle, in the same Wilma pot. I've split the line to output two drippers that side but am only currently using one. The two seedlings aren't even a week old yet.

Thanks sang man! I certainly hope so!

Sweeet. GSC is practically indestructible! I got away with growing it out in soil that killed most other stuff. She's a medium to large plant tho so from what I'll stick thru your letterbox tomorrow, I'd go for the taller ones.

White cheese and Grape Stomper.

Neither of them went massive in the mud tho.. Wilma should be different.

There I go again leaving the 24 Carat out in the cold.. Read the breeder blurb.. see what ya fancy. The Grape Stomper was Mrs V's favourite plant this year tho..

Back