Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Aww maaan!

I'd start again if I was you Elle.. no point nursing them for the rest of their lives.. [emoji22]

I have spare pips if you're skint. Can post. [emoji1365]
Same here elle I've got some 2fast2vast that I won't grow for some reason it makes me itch [emoji20] it produces some fat buds the offers there [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Same here elle I've got some 2fast2vast that I won't grow for some reason it makes me itch [emoji20] it produces some fat buds the offers there [emoji106]

Makes you itch? Like opiate itchy face? Must be Fookin strong then! I get those symptoms from codeine, tramadol and skag.

Hence why I don't mess with the b@stards! [emoji23]

I've got an unopened pack of Mephisto 24 Carat that I'm never gonna grow.. it's supposed to be an amazing strain, just too small for me. (Drunken purchase)

Please somebody take them...

Also can spare a Dinafem white cheese or two.

Makes you itch? Like opiate itchy face? Must be Fookin strong then! I get those symptoms from codeine, tramadol and skag.

Hence why I don't mess with the b@stards! [emoji23]

I've got an unopened pack of Mephisto 24 Carat that I'm never gonna grow.. it's supposed to be an amazing strain, just too small for me. (Drunken purchase)

Please somebody take them...

Also can spare a Dinafem white cheese or two.
Doesn't make me itch smoking it just growing it I haven't I fecking clue why

Yeah, she's toast.... best to compost her now...
Which one pop? There are 2 in the Wilma. Both of them?

I'd start again if I was you Elle.. no point nursing them for the rest of their lives.. [emoji22]
Yeah I think you're right, man. The coco girls aren't so bad - although the Zambeza is so leggy I'm not convinced I shouldn't scrap that one too.

@Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote any spare seeds would be gratefully received. Drop me a pm and we can come to an arrangement!

Edit: tagging @witchyhour who isn't getting updates, so she can come and see the devastation LOL.

Last edited:
Hard to say, but I think she will recover. May not live up to her potential, but then again, one of my biggest producing autos was broken 90% off at the second node at 25 days, just as she was about to flower... stood her up and tired her with yarn. Three days later, she stood on her own. I grew 2 of these Spliff Seeds White Widow. The undamaged one gave me 1 ounce, the broken plant.......... 6 oz!!!
I agree! Doesn't look irreversible...actually, they're young enough that it may not be so bad at all. Just pull the bad leaves and see what happens. Are they all autos?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back