Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

I agree! Doesn't look irreversible...actually, they're young enough that it may not be so bad at all. Just pull the bad leaves and see what happens. Are they all autos?
Yes they're all autos. There's been no improvement in the 48 hours since it happened except they don't look quite so dreadful now they've had a haircut. I'm going to leave the ones in the fabric pots and give them a chance, but the wilma girls are going to get another 24-48 hours to see if they put any new growth on. If not, or nothing significant, they're for the scrapheap at the weekend when I'll have time to make up a fresh res and start again.

The two seedlings will be OK I think.

Which one pop? There are 2 in the Wilma. Both of them?

Yeah I think you're right, man. The coco girls aren't so bad - although the Zambeza is so leggy I'm not convinced I shouldn't scrap that one too.

@Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote any spare seeds would be gratefully received. Drop me a pm and we can come to an arrangement!

Edit: tagging @witchyhour who isn't getting updates, so she can come and see the devastation LOL.
Maybe I didn't get it because it was an edit?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes they're all autos. There's been no improvement in the 48 hours since it happened except they don't look quite so dreadful now they've had a haircut. I'm going to leave the ones in the fabric pots and give them a chance, but the wilma girls are going to get another 24-48 hours to see if they put any new growth on. If not, or nothing significant, they're for the scrapheap at the weekend when I'll have time to make up a fresh res and start again.

The two seedlings will be OK I think.
Damaged leaves won't recover. What you're looking for is new growth. [emoji121]

Which one pop? There are 2 in the Wilma. Both of them?

Yeah I think you're right, man. The coco girls aren't so bad - although the Zambeza is so leggy I'm not convinced I shouldn't scrap that one too.

@Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote any spare seeds would be gratefully received. Drop me a pm and we can come to an arrangement!

Edit: tagging @witchyhour who isn't getting updates, so she can come and see the devastation LOL.
Elle just gonna check the old seed stash will drop you a pm in a bit [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

IMO, the total amount of damage will severely limit possible growth on this plant, I very much doubt it will make saving it worthwhile. And I've done a lot of testing with severely abusing plants......... the amount of damage done to the leaves will certainly stunt her. Can she survive? yes, most likely. Worth saving? I doubt it.

Damaged leaves won't recover. What you're looking for is new growth. [emoji121]

IMO, the total amount of damage will severely limit possible growth on this plant, I very much doubt it will make saving it worthwhile. And I've done a lot of testing with severely abusing plants......... the amount of damage done to the leaves will certainly stunt her. Can she survive? yes, most likely. Worth saving? I doubt it.

That's what I reckon too Pop. For the sake of a few weeks, may as well pull 'em up and start again. [emoji1360]

Back