Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Sweeet. GSC is practically indestructible! I got away with growing it out in soil that killed most other stuff. She's a medium to large plant tho so from what I'll stick thru your letterbox tomorrow, I'd go for the taller ones.

White cheese and Grape Stomper.

Neither of them went massive in the mud tho.. Wilma should be different.

There I go again leaving the 24 Carat out in the cold.. Read the breeder blurb.. see what ya fancy. The Grape Stomper was Mrs V's favourite plant this year tho..
go on give her the 24 carat ive heard its knockout shit and ive never had a bad smoke from mephisto :thumbsup:

The 24C is in the envelope Wilee. It does look sooo good, that's why I bought it. Just not a huge yield.
Ye I'm gonna post the 2fast2vast on Friday then run round like a headless chicken sorting the wife's 40 th party weekend [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Best make it one to remember Wilee. It's not everyone who's lucky enough to have a wife 20 years younger! [emoji16]
[emoji23] [emoji23] and you vlad its not everyone that could take on a special needs like yourself hats off to the good wife [emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji16]

It won't be long ol' timer... Wheelchair... commode.. bed sores.. the future's bright!
Hey vlad your less than 3 years younger than me and my liver is tip top [emoji23] [emoji23] bet ya I could give you a run for your money (said every plod everywhere [emoji23] [emoji23])

Hey vlad your less than 3 years younger than me and my liver is tip top [emoji23] [emoji23] bet ya I could give you a run for your money (said every plod everywhere [emoji23] [emoji23])

Liver schmiver... Fookin Liverpool show off...

@Itisi's from the Arsenal... you don't hear him bragging... [emoji849]

Back