Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Cheers Vlad, they were on my desk when I got home!

Changing the res tonight, I'm going for half strength nutes and a pH round about 5.9. And a splash of ATA Clean. And probably full strength Ca and Mg too!

GSC and Choco Cream are looking well. The others look a little Ca deficient, but they shouldn't be as I gave them full strength Ca at the weekend. And they don't need another drink yet. Can I foliar feed dilute mono calcium?

@Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote you guys make me laugh with your banter! My 40th birthday was spent in an all-inclusive hotel in the Canaries with an on-site spa. I paid for it myself so I could get what I wanted. I'm sure it'll be a good party wilee!

Did you put them out unprotected? We're still getting nights cool enough to damage tomato plants. Mine are in a plastic greenhouse with one side of the door open. I think they're still getting too cold at night, I would have expected plenty of growth by now and there isn't much. Slow old Brit climate, isn't it supposed to be spring?
Nope, I just dug a hole in the backyard and put them there. I'm a HORRIBLE gardener! [emoji121] [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cheers Vlad, they were on my desk when I got home!

Changing the res tonight, I'm going for half strength nutes and a pH round about 5.9. And a splash of ATA Clean. And probably full strength Ca and Mg too!

GSC and Choco Cream are looking well. The others look a little Ca deficient, but they shouldn't be as I gave them full strength Ca at the weekend. And they don't need another drink yet. Can I foliar feed dilute mono calcium?

Didn't even need a stamp! How cool is that? [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK one fresh res, placed on the floor. Is the pump quieter? No it isn't. I'll try the new one tomorrow or Friday. I've done enough tonight, having to haul buckets of water about!

Note to self: 15 litres full strength nutes (4ml/l), 10 litres no nutes. All 25 litres Ca and Mg 1ml per litre. ATA Clean 2.5 ml total. pH around 5.8. ppm under 200 each batch. Day 1 for GSC was Friday 5/5.

Tired now, purring cat on lap, that's it from me. Goodnight! :bighug::pass::d5:

Back