Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

OK the deed is done. I am now down by 3 plants. I'm sure it's for the best. The pebbles from the wilma two will get a good wash before they're re-used, I doubt I got all the bits of root out and I don't want any (more) problems.

I don't feel too bad about it now. I've never tried any kind of hydro before, I always considered it to be too difficult. I'm not likely to give up just because I had a bit of a setback so it's onwards for me and upwards for the plants, I hope!

White Widow and portal girl are at preflower, and Sweet Seeds just a little behind them. I've kept those. Zambeza is the other girl that I've scrapped.

So *rubs hands* what's next?
I think you're on the right path to greatness! *hugs* They were looking great before the ionizer, so without it they should all do well from now on. And hydro is just the best! Can you believe all the tomato and artichoke plants that were doing great in hydro died outside? Yup, I'm the WORST gardener! My girls only do well because they're cultivated in hydro. [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote you guys make me laugh with your banter! My 40th birthday was spent in an all-inclusive hotel in the Canaries with an on-site spa. I paid for it myself so I could get what I wanted. I'm sure it'll be a good party wilee!

I think you're on the right path to greatness! *hugs* They were looking great before the ionizer, so without it they should all do well from now on. And hydro is just the best! Can you believe all the tomato and artichoke plants that were doing great in hydro died outside? Yup, I'm the WORST gardener! My girls only do well because they're cultivated in hydro. [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji106]
Did you put them out unprotected? We're still getting nights cool enough to damage tomato plants. Mine are in a plastic greenhouse with one side of the door open. I think they're still getting too cold at night, I would have expected plenty of growth by now and there isn't much. Slow old Brit climate, isn't it supposed to be spring?

Back