Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Never put an ionizer in a tent! they will ruin your terpenes and can damage your plants. I suspect thats they curling cause.
If your talking LED or COB lighting, removing the reflector/s will diffuse the light more, it won't cause hot spots.

Has removing the reflector caused hot spots? They look overcooked.

It seems a strong reaction to be humidity, the curling is normally heat/light or feed.
I didn't think so, because the light wouldn't be as concentrated.

Never put an ionizer in a tent! they will ruin your terpenes and can damage your plants. I suspect thats they curling cause.
If your talking LED or COB lighting, removing the reflector/s will diffuse the light more, it won't cause hot spots.
Thanks pop! Lesson learned there! Dammit. Will the leaves recover, do you think, or should I trim off the worst affected ones?

Hard to say, but I think she will recover. May not live up to her potential, but then again, one of my biggest producing autos was broken 90% off at the second node at 25 days, just as she was about to flower... stood her up and tired her with yarn. Three days later, she stood on her own. I grew 2 of these Spliff Seeds White Widow. The undamaged one gave me 1 ounce, the broken plant.......... 6 oz!!!

I didn't think so, because the light wouldn't be as concentrated.

Thanks pop! Lesson learned there! Dammit. Will the leaves recover, do you think, or should I trim off the worst affected ones?

I'll see how they get on. Certainly the OG Kush is the worst affected. It wouldn't bother me too much if I had to scrap the ones who had suffered the most - I'm more concerned about my little FB seedling and the Widow and Portal older girls, as they seem to be doing OK otherwise.

I'll monitor things over the next few days and see what happens. Thanks for stepping in pop!

Well there's no improvement:
IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG

IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

One drastic haircut later...
IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

Lesson to all: NEVER PUT AN IONIZER IN YOUR TENT!

I'm still cross about it.

Back