Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

LOL piss-taking sod! Yes it was digital. The replacement camera has arrived, it just needs batteries and I'm good to go.

Yes I've been tight with the pics because I'm actually not very good at taking them! And I wasn't as happy with the girls as I am now. Hubby's having a siesta right now but I will get some this evening... and show my little side project too!

Don't like just letting things get on with it, I have to tinker with stuff...

LOL piss-taking sod! Yes it was digital. The replacement camera has arrived, it just needs batteries and I'm good to go.

Yes I've been tight with the pics because I'm actually not very good at taking them! And I wasn't as happy with the girls as I am now. Hubby's having a siesta right now but I will get some this evening... and show my little side project too!

Don't like just letting things get on with it, I have to tinker with stuff...

Ooh look forward to seeing the side project!

I know what you mean about not taking pics when girls aren't happy. My sour bubbling crack never got too much publicity because she was a troublesome fecker! Nice buds in the end though.

OK I have some issues. I changed two things in the tent yesterday and today is not a good start... Yesterday I took off the reflectors from the cobs and added a filter fan/ionizer thing. Today I wake to this:
IMG_2962.JPG

IMG_2963.JPG

Twisted Leaf Central. It's not just the Wilma plants either, there's some going on in the other half of the tent too:
IMG_2961.JPG

On the upside, Portal (front) and White Widow (right) aren't looking too bad.

The temperature was fine, however humidity was up to 82%. I've left the tent open a bit to lower it down into the 60s.

Here is my FB seedling for the comp, she's doing OK:
IMG_2965.JPG

And @hippy71 here's the side project:
IMG_2964.JPG

Split Wilma line and a photo seedling - 00 Seeds Chocolate Cream.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what caused the twisty leaves? The soil plants were fed yesterday but I haven't changed anything in the Wilma.

Effing effity eff. I hope they cheer up later...

My rh goes low in the summer 25%rh but I've never had that dude what's the ioniser thingy elle and is it close to your plants

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thats why she should listen to you buddy :cheers:

Oh yeah the ioniser. Is that like a humidifier? @Yeatster nearly committed suicide when his humidifier went tits up and tried to kill all his babies I think.

Thats why she should listen to you buddy :cheers:

Oh yeah the ioniser. Is that like a humidifier? @Yeatster nearly committed suicide when his humidifier went tits up and tried to kill all his babies I think.
Would go that far dude I still kill plenty of healthy plants [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back