Yeah man that taking out and putting back is getting tedious.
Flushed her and going heavy on the nutes to try get her to respond. But I don't know. Will see though might pull out but keep her

I really should have tried to research more before just jumping into the deep end.
Kinda puts a damper on ones confidence.
Here she is before I say snippity snip
left it for far too long,
View attachment 753674
Well I might still be in this one all
Sjoe this girl is resillient to say the least, the new growth is starting to pull it back slowly
Seeing as she had a a few issues along with an iron def it will take a little while longer (my whole tent running same issue with iron, could be a supplement that I added or something - going back to the base I was using)
but as you can see the green is slowly clawing itself back and the budding is still on the cards (hopefully doesn't hermie)
Hopefully this time next week my girls are back to them perky selves.
House renovations really took its toll, on both me and the girls.
20170530_194045.jpg
20170530_194128.jpg

No
Another man down! Competition is fading fast!
That's a shame dank, did you not plant others as back ups?
No backup I figured she was a lady but as she grew she looked more like a dude ,she was a seed from rogue pollen off of so.someones else's grow that pollinated my blue kush just a Lil like 5 seeds bottom buds I figured she slightly Hermed common in blue berry due to the unstable landrace Thai genetics.

I grew my pot pros one out and was really excited to do another,I did it just was a mountain dude in the mountain dew .

No
No backup I figured she was a lady but as she grew she looked more like a dude ,she was a seed from rogue pollen off of so.someones else's grow that pollinated my blue kush just a Lil like 5 seeds bottom buds I figured she slightly Hermed common in blue berry due to the unstable landrace Thai genetics.
I bet your head butting the wall now man, when's the next 2lt grow off? Haha you'll have to make a come back and redeem yourself, well you and me both haha

Well I might still be in this one all
Sjoe this girl is resillient to say the least, the new growth is starting to pull it back slowly
Seeing as she had a a few issues along with an iron def it will take a little while longer (my whole tent running same issue with iron, could be a supplement that I added or something - going back to the base I was using)
but as you can see the green is slowly clawing itself back and the budding is still on the cards (hopefully doesn't hermie)
Hopefully this time next week my girls are back to them perky selves.
House renovations really took its toll, on both me and the girls.
View attachment 756944 View attachment 756946
Horribly sick, gorgeous to look at!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back