Started another kush n cheese veggin her with my bio legends ,she really is great smoke wait till you're pot bottles done and you can try it mad flavor excellent effect.

I can't wait!! I have more so if it's that good I'll be carpet bombing!! :d5: I need to check out your thread!

:yoinks: Walt buddy! I'm trippin' on those symptoms mate,... this isn't Fe defc., or at least that alone, there are mixed/conflicting symptoms here! :doh:.... Fe defc. almost always works from the "palms" out, yellowing the veins and midrib too,... This look more like Zn defc. which usually "zebra stripes" uppermost growth first, or strongly yellows along margins inward,... those leaves with the green core pattern I've never seen before,... could be Cu too, S maybe,...:doh::shrug:..... but when it gets this advanced, it's more difficult to diagnose,... Only thing for sure is it's a micro/combo defc. issue, because of where it's hitting worst,,... if you could get a solid in-pot pH, this would help with eliminating some possibles,...

OG Bubble Gum - slowly developing buds.

IMG_0424.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG

Where's all the updates fellas? Feels like I pulled out ages ago and still nothing much happening.
@Rebel that IB is looking hella fine my friend, she's gonna be frosty! :pass:

That's Oz! They are both packing on the frost! I can't wait to grow these two strains in bigger pots... Definitely two keeper strains!

How's things down unda?

That's Oz! They are both packing on the frost! I can't wait to grow these two strains in bigger pots... Definitely two keeper strains!

How's things down unda?
Hell im in on that grow journal :d5:
Things are looking better, I didn't know at the time.. but the soil I transplanted my ladyburn in had bad ph, so nothing really happened for two weeks, I transplanted again into newer soil, and just in the last 72hr it's bounced right back!

IMG_3061.JPG
Topped every branch last night:pass:

Back