I'm pretty chill got the patience of a high school teacher ,it just happens to be a male I'm not into breeding or having around ,I'm in 2 more competitions so I'm still trying to win just not with a dude lol it honestly would have made my day if it was one of my real deal black berry kush seeds been looking for a male for quite awhile in that strain and since its not a seedbank genetics if I don't find one in the 9 seeds I got from my ol man she will die or be a clone only I love working with seeds better.

Horribly sick, gorgeous to look at!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
yeah the yellow on green is quite a sight,
least she is coming right slowly so happy about that
was quite ready to pull the plug on her.

My Auto though, suffering a similar fate, is being a bit more stubborn in showing the iron def being resolved.

Guys.. I bring shame to our people, I'm sorry.

IMG_2813.JPG
IMG_2814.JPG

Excuse me guys but umm.. well.. I'm gonna do what I done in my teenage years and that's pull out!
Over 3 weeks ago I reported stunted growth caused by the see through bottle, still nothing to this day.
So I was about to launch the little bugger over the back fence into the paddock and my partner said she wants to try and grow it out,
So Miss Aussie is now doing the grow off, I'll update if she makes any progress but her chances are slim to none, she hasn't even grown a blade of grass before! And She's asked for no assistance

Well I have good news.. followed by bad news.
Good news is we managed to save the ladyburn, bad news is we had to transplant to save her, it was Miss Aussies idea, cut half the root ball away got rid of the affected roots and put it in a fresh 8lt pot, this was 48hr ago and its standing upright now nice and perky, gone back to 18/6 bring it back to health for a while then flip, just hope it doesn't hermi on me now, i looked around, no ones done a ladyburn1984 grow journal, so I'll add it into my perpetual grow if anyone's interested in following along I'll tag you.
But thank you for the chance in this grow off @Rebel and good luck to the rest of you, may the sexiest girl win, I'm still gonna follow along

I'm pretty chill got the patience of a high school teacher ,it just happens to be a male I'm not into breeding or having around ,I'm in 2 more competitions so I'm still trying to win just not with a dude lol it honestly would have made my day if it was one of my real deal black berry kush seeds been looking for a male for quite awhile in that strain and since its not a seedbank genetics if I don't find one in the 9 seeds I got from my ol man she will die or be a clone only I love working with seeds better.
why not get some fem seeds off her with colloidal silver or sts .would save the genetics for a while at least.

Well I have good news.. followed by bad news.
Good news is we managed to save the ladyburn, bad news is we had to transplant to save her, it was Miss Aussies idea, cut half the root ball away got rid of the affected roots and put it in a fresh 8lt pot, this was 48hr ago and its standing upright now nice and perky, gone back to 18/6 bring it back to health for a while then flip, just hope it doesn't hermi on me now, i looked around, no ones done a ladyburn1984 grow journal, so I'll add it into my perpetual grow if anyone's interested in following along I'll tag you.
But thank you for the chance in this grow off @Rebel and good luck to the rest of you, may the sexiest girl win, I'm still gonna follow along

I am glad you were able to save her! Stuff the contest in favor of homegrown! Very cool! Let us know how she grows!!

Never used that stuff ,is it easy to get ?

CS is easy to get and much safer than STS.

Back