Yeah man that taking out and putting back is getting tedious.
Flushed her and going heavy on the nutes to try get her to respond. But I don't know. Will see though might pull out but keep her

I really should have tried to research more before just jumping into the deep end.
Kinda puts a damper on ones confidence.
Here she is before I say snippity snip
left it for far too long,
View attachment 753674
Still looks more healthy then mine bro, I haven't checked on her since I done the last update though, I'm hoping to check the tent in 8 hours to find she has bounced back and showing new growth haha, high hopes much?

Barneys farm cbd citical care.
20170525_174150.jpg
20170525_174158.jpg
20170525_174204.jpg

Interesting, I mean it kinda makes sense, whose to say having the full spectrum/wavelength of the sun increases levels of terpenes? Where as your bulb only has X amount of certain spectrums/wavelengths.
Either way I'd be happy with having two lots of the same bud but with two different affects, like who needs to grow two different strains now? Just grow two of the same strain, one indoors, the other outdoors :haha:
Yes very plausible,that is why one single og kush mom could produce so many different pheno types in clone form different growers ,different environments,different affects and aspects of the plant are brought out,hopefully if I'm able to save some of last years bk ,I will compare to this year's pot bottle bk ,but in October I will harvest my bk from the greenhouse medical run I believe it's a more indica pheno type another bk to test lol .

This is a fun grow competition!

I do have one thought, just hope I don't come across in the wrong way though...
I'd really recommend not usually clear / transparent bottles for the grow.
Roots grow in the dark, they don't like light.
The root zone and medium is also moist, and when light gets to the moisture, it will grow mold / algae / fungus.
That mold will grow over the roots, and also suck out all the oxygen from the root zone.
Not to mention just maybe eating into the roots themselves.

Back in when I grew indoors, I used to use cut down 2L milk bottles for my clones and vegging plants.
Those bottles were slightly transparent / clear, and even that led to some of those problems.
I learned my lesson, and would only use opaque / non-transparent material now.

Grow on, my friends!

That's the first thing I always do if I have to grow in clear containers. I just figured that was common knowledge. I didn't even think to mention that fact.

sorry to say i am out of the 2liter this time . she was a he so i yanked him this morning. that's the risk with bagseed. did throw some bagseed in the container though.

Bummer...

Again sorry guys.. I thought that was something that everyone who grew knew... That you have to cover the clear parts because roots don't like being exposed to light...

Here's mine at 5 weeks. Flipping tomorrow. So how many are still in this comp?

Incredible Bulk & Kush n Cheese

WP_20170526_005.jpg
WP_20170526_004.jpg
WP_20170526_006.jpg
WP_20170526_008.jpg

That's the first thing I always do if I have to grow in clear containers. I just figured that was common knowledge. I didn't even think to mention that fact.

Bummer...

Again sorry guys.. I thought that was something that everyone who grew knew... That you have to cover the clear parts because roots don't like being exposed to light...

Here's mine at 5 weeks. Flipping tomorrow. So how many are still in this comp?
got 3 that came up will leave them outdoors should flower as soon they are ready. wait that's in one container lol. will cull the weakest. @Rebel any rep badges available?

Grown a lot of critical,I can definitely see the critical in that .
hey dankstyle im very intrested in the critical can u tell me if there are any problems i should look out for like being prone to mold or deficiencys etc, etc.i seen dinafem has critical 2.0 which is supposed to be resistant and if there is a particular seed company or hybrid i should grow thankyou

Essentially the crosses should be the same as mr nices critical mass and might be the one they use .I have grown out barneys farm critical kush quite a few times and almost always get the critical mass pheno type ,I find it to be a pretty easy plant to grow without a lot of problems at all .i have a few seeds of the dinafem critical plus I would like to try and compare but I bet she's a great grower as well .i have found the majority of the pheno types are a spicy musty skunk ,very good for aches and pains.

Back