Thanks @Dr. Babnik Just ordered some, i go pretty heavy on the lst, having string and shit everywhere just looks messy!

No spider mites I think the neem bath did the trick, I also taped around the bottle to stop light reaching the roots, she's looking ever so sad, I have not seen growth since the flip to 12/12 so nothing in the last week or so, leaves are hanging straight down like she's under watered, I'm not expecting much from her, I have total stuff this grow grr!
IMG_2724.JPG
IMG_2725.JPG

Here's the green mossy stuff I was talking about, you can see the roots are slightly green, and there's even some little weed growing down in the bottle!!
IMG_2721.JPG
IMG_2722.JPG
IMG_2723.JPG
IMG_2727.JPG

Sorry for side ways photos forgot to crop them.. you'll live

My girls in the dark now ,I believe her to be sativa dominate blue kush ,growing one in the greenhouse as well and it looks more indica ,this is my pot bottles mom from last year in still smoking on this lemon berry goodness,she grew real lanky but produced mucho .
WP_20160929_002.jpg
WP_20160929_003.jpg
WP_20160929_033.jpg

Well I am out of the compo, going to be culling my girl in the next couple minutes, she is in a really bad state thankfully I have 2 clones off of her so all is not lost.
Gotta learn a bit more about Micro growing, also had see through plastic bottle with algae,

Well I am out of the compo, going to be culling my girl in the next couple minutes, she is in a really bad state thankfully I have 2 clones off of her so all is not lost.
Gotta learn a bit more about Micro growing, also had see through plastic bottle with algae,
Oh, too bad. Good luck with the clones.
I can see I am quite lucky not to have problems with my clear bottle. There was some algae, but a spray of H2O2 took care of that.

I could very well be sitting on the side lines with you bro, I don't want to cull mine, but waking up every morning at 6:30am to remove it from the tent for it's 12hr of darkness is getting to be a joke, if it was a decent plant I wouldn't care, I give it to my new beans arrive, if I haven't seen some new growth she's going in the bin

Do you think there will be much difference? Like quality wise?
The outdoor produces more of what I consider to be a medical grade stone ,good on aches pain and medical applications,the indoor has more resin and looks prettier and has a quicker onset ,but alot of the medical qualities are lost ,I truly believe the good air and sun bring out the medical aspects of the plant.

The outdoor produces more of what I consider to be a medical grade stone ,good on aches pain and medical applications,the indoor has more resin and looks prettier and has a quicker onset ,but alot of the medical qualities are lost ,I truly believe the good air and sun bring out the medical aspects of the plant.
Interesting, I mean it kinda makes sense, whose to say having the full spectrum/wavelength of the sun increases levels of terpenes? Where as your bulb only has X amount of certain spectrums/wavelengths.
Either way I'd be happy with having two lots of the same bud but with two different affects, like who needs to grow two different strains now? Just grow two of the same strain, one indoors, the other outdoors :haha:

Yeah man that taking out and putting back is getting tedious.
Flushed her and going heavy on the nutes to try get her to respond. But I don't know. Will see though might pull out but keep her
Oh, too bad. Good luck with the clones.
I can see I am quite lucky not to have problems with my clear bottle. There was some algae, but a spray of H2O2 took care of that.
I really should have tried to research more before just jumping into the deep end.
Kinda puts a damper on ones confidence.
Here she is before I say snippity snip
left it for far too long,
14956420497761355491942.jpg

Back