Just got home from work, Ima check on the girls, give them a spray, hooefully it hasn't gotten outta control in the last 16 hours
How is it looking after neem treatment?
If you have a magnifier, or use a cam, look on the back side of the leaves and look for moving bugs.
If you see movement - spray again. Check regularly for living bugs.

Thursday she moves to 11/13 day tent.

Looking great doc!

Zambeza OG Bubble Gum - flip day!

View attachment 750066 View attachment 750067

Nice!

Well this current run of mine is the wrost I've had in 4 years of growing, my first grow started out better!
I've had nothing but dramas in my tent-
Knocking the plant over
Slow growth caused by cold temps
Topping didn't really work
Mildew from cold temps
Nute burn
Twice now it's had 18/6 not 12/12 timer issues
And just found some type of bug last night
Not to mention my auto that's growing right beside my ladyburn, not even 4 inch tall and we're at day 35! So this run is just making me want to rip these fuckers out and start again grr!

View attachment 750130 View attachment 750131 View attachment 750132

That was me last year.. 2016 was my worst ever in 6 years growing straight non stop. Happens to the best of us Mate! Chin up! Keep moving forward!!

Cbd criticare day...erm...whenever this started.
a45e253b8698d528d67ad5ddae50fa7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Very nice!!

How the hell do you manage flies in the grow space? What is it they are attracted to? Lol that's a new one for me.
I'm yet to figure out what bugs I have, they just look like black dots, there so tiny!

Gonna say sounds like spider mites... You sort it yet?

Here's mine at week 4

IB
WP_20170518_004.jpg
WP_20170518_003.jpg

K & C
WP_20170518_005.jpg
WP_20170518_006.jpg

She's looking better @Dr. Babnik removed what mites I could, soaked her in neem oil, I'll have to report back in 10 hours, hopefully that's got the little buggers sorted!

Chin is up @rebal just feeling a little down in the dumps man, honestly I feel like packing everything up and having a break for a few months, having a new problem every few days is frustrating! Think I'll give everything a good clean out, reset the whole tent, some new gadgets and a fresh start once this ladyburn gets the chop!

As an organic fruit and vegetable grower I know the frustrations of the environment getting out of balance. I almost never resort to chemical pesticides or herbicides; doing so usually makes things spiral out of control. That said, sanitizing an indoor grow "farm" that has no solarization available may have no other options than chemical usage.

When your tent is empty and if you can close the room it is in to human traffic and make it airtight to the rest of your home try using Hot Shot pest strips; both in the tent and the room. This stuff is so poisonous you need to air out the room a couple of days before you enter it again. leave the pest strips in there a week or more to make sure all eggs have hatched and the buggers killed. This should help prevent a future reinfestation.

Then become more conscious of the way your garden can be reinfected: clones are the number one source of contamination followed by a visiting grower friend or you visiting an infected growers garden and bringing them home. It only takes ONE! Then think about your outdoor landscaping and garden as the source. Do not plant Marigolds in your yard or garden these are mite magnets. Check all indoor house plants. Shower and change clothes after visiting your outdoor garden, garden supply store or friends grow room before visiting your indoor farm. New purchases for the grow room are quarantined in the garage for a week. Prevention is a lot of work.

This is a fun grow competition!

I do have one thought, just hope I don't come across in the wrong way though...
I'd really recommend not usually clear / transparent bottles for the grow.
Roots grow in the dark, they don't like light.
The root zone and medium is also moist, and when light gets to the moisture, it will grow mold / algae / fungus.
That mold will grow over the roots, and also suck out all the oxygen from the root zone.
Not to mention just maybe eating into the roots themselves.

Back in when I grew indoors, I used to use cut down 2L milk bottles for my clones and vegging plants.
Those bottles were slightly transparent / clear, and even that led to some of those problems.
I learned my lesson, and would only use opaque / non-transparent material now.

Grow on, my friends!

The root zone and medium is also moist, and when light gets to the moisture, it will grow mold / algae / fungus.
That mold will grow over the roots, and also suck out all the oxygen from the root zone.

Back in when I grew indoors, I used to use cut down 2L milk bottles for my clones and vegging plants.
Those bottles were slightly transparent / clear, and even that led to some of those problems.

Grow on, my friends!
thanks for the tip will put some tape around the bottle tomorrow. if it ends up killing the root tips it may encourage a better root structure .

Grow on, my friends!
I noticed this just today, saw green moss type stuff growing on the roots, would explain why I haven't seen any growth and she's looking very sad

sorry to say i am out of the 2liter this time . she was a he so i yanked him this morning. that's the risk with bagseed. did throw some bagseed in the container though.

Back