This is a fun grow competition!

I do have one thought, just hope I don't come across in the wrong way though...
I'd really recommend not usually clear / transparent bottles for the grow.
Roots grow in the dark, they don't like light.
The root zone and medium is also moist, and when light gets to the moisture, it will grow mold / algae / fungus.
That mold will grow over the roots, and also suck out all the oxygen from the root zone.
Not to mention just maybe eating into the roots themselves.

Back in when I grew indoors, I used to use cut down 2L milk bottles for my clones and vegging plants.
Those bottles were slightly transparent / clear, and even that led to some of those problems.
I learned my lesson, and would only use opaque / non-transparent material now.

Grow on, my friends!
A 1-3% sol'n of hydrogen peroxide takes care of mold and adds a little molecular oxygen to the roots.

I noticed this just today, saw green moss type stuff growing on the roots, would explain why I haven't seen any growth and she's looking very sad
Do you have some hydrogen peroxide? If so, you can water with a 1% sol'n or spray the top soil with a 1-3% sol'n.

Do you have some hydrogen peroxide? If so, you can water with a 1% sol'n or spray the top soil with a 1-3% sol'n.
I did cover her with neem and it's looking clear of any bugs for now, although now she's looking pretty sad, droopy leaves and slowed growth, I've given up lol, if she grows she's a trooper, if not, well I'll try again next time I guess

Well here is my girl, upset with me to say the least.
We have been doing house renovations for the past week, and well all my plants have been neglected, poor watering schedules etc.
I also only got my new setup up and running so hopefully life will get back to normal for them girlies, feeding back to normal, so hopefully we can see a nice improvement tomorrow morning.

IMG_20170521_204921.jpg

I did cover her with neem and it's looking clear of any bugs for now, although now she's looking pretty sad, droopy leaves and slowed growth, I've given up lol, if she grows she's a trooper, if not, well I'll try again next time I guess
It's a photo, so she has time to recover. Pics?
Just one thing....you say you "did cover her with neem". Diluted, I hope? If not I would consider a wash with soap...

I noticed this just today, saw green moss type stuff growing on the roots, would explain why I haven't seen any growth and she's looking very sad

Yeah, the moisture plus sunlight will grow algae, and that will take all the roots' oxygen.
Can you re-pot her? Take her out, maybe even rinse or shake off the green soil, and re-pot.
Or at least cover her up, so that the sunlight can't continue to get in and make it worse.

It's a photo, so she has time to recover. Pics?
Just one thing....you say you "did cover her with neem". Diluted, I hope? If not I would consider a wash with soap...
Oh your spouse to mix it with water? I used the whole $10 bottle in one go... :crying:
I jokes haha, I'll take a few pics soon.

Yeah, the moisture plus sunlight will grow algae, and that will take all the roots' oxygen.
Can you re-pot her? Take her out, maybe even rinse or shake off the green soil, and re-pot.
Or at least cover her up, so that the sunlight can't continue to get in and make it worse.
Re potting into another 2lt will be a little tricky I think, I'll tape up the roots and cover them, now I think of it, growth really stopped once a good amount of roots were visible on the side of the bottle.

Back