Wish I was around to get in. Let's some more pictures here people. Sick grow Rebel...Lookin lovely. How much time is left for everyone?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well that sucked. Lol when can we reinvite this comp?
Good job to those who tried their best.

Well that sucked. Lol when can we reinvite this comp?
Good job to those who tried their best.

This definitely got abandoned... However with all the grow battles ongoing I would have to say it will be a long while before we do another 2 liter grow off... Sorry to say....

This definitely got abandoned... However with all the grow battles ongoing I would have to say it will be a long while before we do another 2 liter grow off... Sorry to say....
Ya I feel you there. Maybe enough ruley, friendly, folks could get together and orchestrate their own friendly comp?

FFS! I'm only now seeing this competition. I would have loved too taken part in this

Lol hit me up if this ever starts I'm in 100 percent

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Lol hit me up if this ever starts I'm in 100 percent

I might start something up again after the 2nd leg battles are finishing and the Final battles start for those that placed so we can have a 2L fun grow between everyone.

I might start something up again after the 2nd leg battles are finishing and the Final battles start for those that placed so we can have a 2L fun grow between everyone.
Right on Sounds like a fun I'll be in its super cool idea

Back