hey everyone just finally planted my blk big bud. thats her in the middle there sitting in a 10L dwc wich ive never used before so looking forward to this. iether side are a mephisto hbss and a dp auto ultimate. im hoping the big bud doesnt get too big tbh or ill have to get another wee tent for her. the other 2 are going in seperate nfts so i may have slightly overcrowded my tent lol. got a big size 130cfl over her just now with 540w of led to follow once theyre a bit bigger.
dutch pro nutes plus all the usual trimmings : ) im in 2 grow offs and struggling to keep ontop of everything else just now but ill pop in at least once a week with a wee update, should be a good show : )
happy growing everyone :frog:
image.jpeg

I tried reading everything but it's just to much. LoL.

Is there any limit to the size of plant going into the 2L bottle ??? Cause I have Blue Cheese that I would like to enter.

Pete :greenthumb:

hey everyone just finally planted my blk big bud. thats her in the middle there sitting in a 10L dwc wich ive never used before so looking forward to this. iether side are a mephisto hbss and a dp auto ultimate. im hoping the big bud doesnt get too big tbh or ill have to get another wee tent for her. the other 2 are going in seperate nfts so i may have slightly overcrowded my tent lol. got a big size 130cfl over her just now with 540w of led to follow once theyre a bit bigger.
dutch pro nutes plus all the usual trimmings : ) im in 2 grow offs and struggling to keep ontop of everything else just now but ill pop in at least once a week with a wee update, should be a good show : )
happy growing everyone :frog:View attachment 771812
shit that was meant to be in the blk test thread. mustve been a bit pickled at the time lol. ma bad. lookin good though guys : )

R.I.P.

OG Bubble Gum

A6F91BBC-EAEC-481A-8452-A7C290834A1D.JPG

I had another attack by spider mites. The smallest one in the tent didn't make it.

R.I.P.

OG Bubble Gum

View attachment 780603

I had another attack by spider mites. The smallest one in the tent didn't make it.
aww mate thats a dull yin like. poor wee thing : ( i take it the rest of your crop survived ok? first time ive actually seen what they can do to a plant. thats brutal : (

aww mate thats a dull yin like. poor wee thing : ( i take it the rest of your crop survived ok? first time ive actually seen what they can do to a plant. thats brutal : (
Yes, the other plants are ok. The leaves looks like crap but the buds are good.
I hope the predator mites find all eggs and adult spider mites.

It's a cruel mite.

NOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Sother sorry to see brother. I've had spidermite issues in the past where they got out of control but I managed to get rid of them.

I havent seen devastation like this for a LONG time.

Pete :greenthumb:

Hi all.

Apologies for being so flaky with this grow. We were having some building work done in the house (now complete), I lost my job (start new one next week) and various other of life's niggles were nipping.

Anyway, I've pulled the cbd critical care and will be snipping her today. The bottle was filled with clay pebbles with a air stone at the bottom and she was fed nutes syphoned from whatever plant she was next to.

This half arsedness shows in the results.

20170720_195220.jpg
20170720_195227.jpg
20170721_075636.jpg

I'll post some trimmed shots and wet weight later.

Hi all.

Apologies for being so flaky with this grow. We were having some building work done in the house (now complete), I lost my job (start new one next week) and various other of life's niggles were nipping.

Anyway, I've pulled the cbd critical care and will be snipping her today. The bottle was filled with clay pebbles with a air stone at the bottom and she was fed nutes syphoned from whatever plant she was next to.

This half arsedness shows in the results.

View attachment 782822 View attachment 782823 View attachment 782824
I'll post some trimmed shots and wet weight later.
looks good :d5::slap:

Back