View attachment 968905
also i have a small oxy pump for keeping it mixed cost around 15 pounds and its ph stable its doesn't affect mine at all
I got a similar one but from a usa place, I think was like 10$ I know I could of gotten a cheaper one but this one is adjustable 80g/hr -160-g/hr and uses only 4w and you can't hear it running at all..

Last edited:
this has a little oxygen pipe it sticks out of the top i read it could mess with your ph but it hasnt affected mine but i keep on top of it
Actually I thought this is what autopot recommends to use I think Willie had told me that, I was getting Mad separation & settling and that's when I was told about adding that bcoz I was gonna use an air stone and everyone said would make ph crazy and cause other issues also... this kind of pump doesn't really create any bubbles well certainly not like an air stone would do... :headbang:

Actually I thought this is what autopot recommends to use I think Willie had told me that, I was getting Mad separation & settling and that's when I was told about adding that bcoz I was gonna use an air stone and everyone said would make ph crazy and cause other issues also... this kind of pump doesn't really create any bubbles well certainly not like an air stone would do... :headbang:
yes this was in the autopots recommendations it mixes it quite well im glad you have got them working good for you i done therm for ease

just for mixing your feed save it becoming stuck at bottom i used to mix it daily with a big pole this is a lot easierand cheap

pump.PNG
microjet-pump-2424-p.jpg
MICROJET OXY PUMP thats my one but any small one will do if you go on autopot website i shows the best ones in top pic
microjet-pump-2424-p.jpg

Wait what is this new contraption that I need for my auto pot reservoir?
If I was you Ripper I'd add that right from the start and save yourself much frustration.. I'll show ya what I was getting without it and now my tray are looking clear, so it has helped me in a big way and I just would hate to see anyone go through the same if it can be avoided..
IMG_7753.JPG

The pump I got on ebay it's a sub pump 80g/hr adjustable to 160g/hr it's very small and very quiet has not raised temps nor throwing ph out of whack, so I'd say do this for sure..

Back