I have a question, is it bad to take the pot out of the tray for very long? Didn't know how it would affect the water level. I need to get behind one to adjust a smaller plant behind it. Probably 10 minutes time
shut off supply line or shut off at pot if you put them, I added one at each pot and there is also one at res..

hello autopotters i thought i would say hello after using these for over 12 mths i would never go back to hand watering there pretty simple once dialed in i started using the lucas formula on my 1st grow around and have been on remo for the last grows they both were about the same no sludge but i would always recommend ata pipe cleaner to stop blockages

Triple YUCK! wow!:yoinks::pass: Hey ash did ya pick up a sub pump? I added one now... so far seems to be working awesome!
Nah. Lacking in the penny jar so no extras for this guy. Especially not til after Xmas lol. But I'll get one eventually

microjet-pump-2424-p.jpg
Triple YUCK! wow!:yoinks::pass: Hey ash did ya pick up a sub pump? I added one now... so far seems to be working awesome!
also i have a small oxy pump for keeping it mixed cost around 15 pounds and its ph stable its doesn't affect mine at all

Nah. Lacking in the penny jar so no extras for this guy. Especially not til after Xmas lol. But I'll get one eventually
it's really cheap, trust me I know the feeling about being BROKE... That surgery I had costed me 5k out of pocket for co-pays, so things have been super tight for me also..:smokeout:

Back