Tent shot
11B97877-441E-4D99-8893-FD81067E0CDF.jpeg

Hey Now!
This grow is coming to a close, the Autopots are a big part of the success of this grow!
I was at the Harvest Cup in Worcester, Ma this weekend and the response to this garden and this grow were phenomenal. Everyone i showed my video and pictures to loved it and wanted to know more! And I showed off this stuff to everybody!!
I'll be starting harvest tomorrow 12/19 and I'll get some pictures then! Stay tuned!!

some great girls in here autopots are awesome they mean less work all around and as i have lung issues so moving heavy pots to hand feed was difficult for me but since moving on to these i have never looked back and looking at all your girls i can see you will find the same and get great harvests

They are the perfect solution for your giant tents and my tiny cabinet. Further proof that AFN is dialing in the optimal condions to grow autoflowers.

Right now if I was advising a brand new grower, I'd tell them to plant Mephisto beans in autopots, buy some megacrop and grow under Autocobs and you pretty much cannot fail.

We did that, we should be proud.

Proud to say today is day 84. Five ladies still in the garden.

Group pics:
DSC_7815.jpg

DSC_7861.jpg

Royal Queen: Royal Critical 32" tall, my largest lady.
DSC_7852.jpg

DSC_7847.jpg

Fast Buds: Girl Scout Cookies She is my smallest lady in the tent. Now a whopping 13" tall !!!! She is packed with frost and she will not stop with the new pistils. Lovely to see.
DSC_7825.jpg

DSC_7840.jpg

Dutch Passion: Cinderella Jack She is my favorite.
DSC_7820.jpg

DSC_7829.jpg

DSC_7828.jpg

Dutch Passion: Mazar. 84 days for her, well I would not have believed it.
DSC_7822.jpg

DSC_7838.jpg

DSC_7844.jpg

Royal Queen: White Widow
DSC_7833.jpg

DSC_7819.jpg

Thanks for dropping by.

:cheers::yeahthat:

What he said!

They are the perfect solution for your giant tents and my tiny cabinet. Further proof that AFN is dialing in the optimal condions to grow autoflowers.

Right now if I was advising a brand new grower, I'd tell them to plant Mephisto beans in autopots, buy some megacrop and grow under Autocobs and you pretty much cannot fail.

We did that, we should be proud.

Back