Hey peeps.. a quick update on my blocked air dome bubbler tubes.. (if anyone remembers![emoji23])

Lime scale.

I live in a hard water area so the scale is severe. It totally blocked all of the holes in the pipes so be warned hard water peeps.. clean it well between grows.

[emoji1365]

Hey peeps.. a quick update on my blocked air dome bubbler tubes.. (if anyone remembers![emoji23])

Lime scale.

I live in a hard water area so the scale is severe. It totally blocked all of the holes in the pipes so be warned hard water peeps.. clean it well between grows.

[emoji1365]
I have them but did not use them

I took photos Tuesday and didn't post.
20181210_190206.jpg
20181210_190157.jpg
20181210_190136.jpg
20181210_190131.jpg
20181210_190127.jpg

Having a problem with the fairy frost, it's under a new light. Pretty strong one st that. Will give a better update tomorrow

No, I'm running water only and a bit of dry nutes. But I will check again tomorrow. The light was too close for a while, but I got that corrected.

Cool.. I got a touch of root rot on my last grow.. a real shitty smell in the water from one of the plants. That was easily fixed.. hope ya get it sorted Dude. [emoji1365]

Cool.. I got a touch of root rot on my last grow.. a real shitty smell in the water from one of the plants. That was easily fixed.. hope ya get it sorted Dude. [emoji1365]
Thanks vlad! I've been chatting with waira about it in a different thread. But he wasn't happy when I told him I dont ph or have a way to check it! :shrug: I dont ph, anything

Thanks vlad! I've been chatting with waira about it in a different thread. But he wasn't happy when I told him I dont ph or have a way to check it! :shrug: I dont ph, anything

Oh... [emoji849][emoji23][emoji23]

Probably pH related then!

My mate Keggsie’s been growing in soil for years and has never owned any pH testing stuff of any kind. His grows are very hit and miss, but more hit than miss for quality- if that makes sense. He just feeds with tomorite and molasses and hopes for the best!

Definitely worth keeping an eye/ nostril out for a smell in the trays tho. [emoji41]

Right.. bedtime for Vladdy-kins.. [emoji42][emoji42][emoji8]

Hey Everyone, here is another update on my Autopot Test with my FastBuds- Lemon AK-47(coming up for harvest any-day now), Dinafem- Sour Diesel & Mephisto- FE's... I been having little set-backs here & there with one nutrient product I'm using.. Just doing my best to get everything to finish.. One of my plants took a hard hit but is recovering now.. I hope you like the photo update, Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::headbang::bong:
IMG_8831.JPG
IMG_8843.JPG
IMG_8868.JPG
IMG_8872.JPG
IMG_8873.JPG
IMG_8846.JPG
IMG_8851.JPG
IMG_8860.JPG
IMG_8861.JPG
IMG_8862.JPG
IMG_8864.JPG
IMG_8885.JPG