Outdoor 55° North

How many warm days do you average per summer? Have you grown much outdoors at that latitude? Seems autoflowers should be perfect for you. Also you should get pretty long summer daylight hours up there too no.? Btw how are the plants? My auto Malawi was very fast at 72 days you could let it go longer but the buzz is right where I want a Sativa to be and she is curing very nicely as the flavors and high both mature. I am also going to make a “cob” and bury it in my homemade peat bog after the success of my last Hubbabubbasmelloscope cobs. Just like fine scotch whiskey .They are amazing and well worth the wait involved there is nothing quite like it.

How many warm days do you average per summer? Have you grown much outdoors at that latitude? Seems autoflowers should be perfect for you. Also you should get pretty long summer daylight hours up there too no.? Btw how are the plants? My auto Malawi was very fast at 72 days you could let it go longer but the buzz is right where I want a Sativa to be and she is curing very nicely as the flavors and high both mature. I am also going to make a “cob” and bury it in my homemade peat bog after the success of my last Hubbabubbasmelloscope cobs. Just like fine scotch whiskey .They are amazing and well worth the wait involved there is nothing quite like it.
I used to grow outdoor, back in the UK, photo periods back then. We started young too, I grew my first ganja plant when I was 13. By age 15, me and a couple of mates were growing up to 60 plants, in trees! A lot of work, but more or less animal/theft proof.
Summers are up and down here, last year was amazing, the year before was bud rot central, humid days, cloud, more or less all year. So it's a lottery, but good weed can still be grown.

I'm just gonna throw an update down

Day 14. Slowly moving along. Weather has been great, a bit windy over the last few days, a bit might be an under statement, we nearly lost the trampoline.
I've given a little feed, 1ml BioBizz Fishmix, just while the tabs breakdown. I've also topdressed with a little Plagron Bio Supermix, never used it before, but was recommended it, so that's been thrown in with the soil mix for my Auto Zamaldelica babies that have yet to surface.

I have to remember that the wheels turn a bit slower outdoor, I keep looking at them thinking they should be further, but I have been an indoor monkey for many years now, a bit spoiled I suppose

Auto Malawi x NL
IMG_5629.JPG

Auto CBG
IMG_5630.JPG

Now i know lots more about Denmark and danish people then before. Been away for awhile, but see your plants still alive.

Day 24. Things slowly moving into place. The weather here is messed up. We've had 20 degree days, cloudless skies, then rain, frost in the night, snow the morning, hail stones in the afternoon, back to 15 degree weather. Plants have been indoor most of the time, sitting in the window sunning themselves. Today is the first day in a week I've been able to get them outside.
Auto CBG, looking for the sun
7.JPG

Auto Malawi x NL
8.JPG

Auto CBG dont like the cold, thats for sure. Malawi x NL doesn't seem to mind. She is quite robust, I'm surprised. It's been windy here, CBG needed help to stay up, I stuck a little cane in there to tie off to. Malawi brushed it off, proper sturdy girl
Auto Malawi x NL
IMG_5649.JPG

Auto CBG, in the wind
IMG_5650.JPG

A lot of movement the last few days, CBG has done 4 inches, Auto Malawi has done most of her work on the secondaries.
Auto CBG, a little colour on some calyxes from the cold starts
IMG_5663.JPG
IMG_5664.JPG

Auto Malawi x NL
IMG_5662.JPG
IMG_5665.JPG

All gravy in the Ribz garden, a bit windy the last few days, weather is hit and miss, but plants seem to be doing ok, a little small, but they had cold start, so it's only expected
Auto CBG, I've managed to snag a purple pheno this time round, a remnant of the Pakistani Chitral Kush parent
IMG_5681.JPG
IMG_5682.JPG

Auto Malawi x NL
IMG_5683.JPG
IMG_5684.JPG

Back