Outdoor 55° North

Thanks bro sounds delicious. Fugue State is very much as you describe and if the SOH is the same she is on the list for sure. Ok now for the Hubbabubbahaze and Mango smile I am hoping they are close or the same.Thanks @Ribbzzy !

I also want all of these for breeding projects of my making. Crossing these with each other is a no brainer along with Northern Cheese Haze,Fugue and Fantasmo of course along with the Ace auto girls and Delicious’s Critical Neville’s Haze auto. If you cannot tell I love auto sativas of all flavors and Neville’s Haze is probably my all time favorite followed closely by Ghost Train Haze.

I also want all of these for breeding projects of my making. Crossing these with each other is a no brainer along with Northern Cheese Haze,Fugue and Fantasmo of course along with the Ace auto girls and Delicious’s Critical Neville’s Haze auto. If you cannot tell I love auto sativas of all flavors and Neville’s Haze is probably my all time favorite followed closely by Ghost Train Haze.
Aaahhh, Nevilles Haze, great smoke, I used to get bag afer bag of this from the Grass Company in Tilburg. Your only allowed to buy 5 grams a time, so when I knew it was on the menu, I'd rope a few mates in to come pick up bags of it for me :rofl: I only ever grew it once, and that was Nevilles Haze Ryder from World of Seeds. I wasn't impressed. But you recommend the Delicious version?

Last edited:
Hi there Dane, Fjeldabe here.

You tried any of the HFH oldschool Danish outdoor genetics? At 55n you can grow their whole selection.
I haven't mate. I've seen you talking about them though, do they have something to do with @Bald Monkey ?
I've only got back outside this year, so I'm still a bit disorganised. Next year I will have a green house to grow in too.
Have you grown them before?

I haven't mate. I've seen you talking about them though, do they have something to do with @Bald Monkey ?
I've only got back outside this year, so I'm still a bit disorganised. Next year I will have a green house to grow in too.
Have you grown them before?

I have grown them plenty mate. Look through threads started by me and me and @Jraven talking about early and hardy finishers in his outdoor grow log.

I don't know @Bald Monkey personally. But I know that he has done some work on Ulduz and other typical Danish strains. Did a run off some F2 seeds of his Mighty Passion (which I guess is a mix between Danish Passion and Mighty Mite) back in 2011, some good bud, but I had some mold issues.

If you've never tried HFH, and being at 55n - get some Danish Gold ASAP. It is Danish Passion x Guerilla Gold 3(not sure how far along they are, but think atleast F5). Probably the dankest indy bud you can grow at your lat. Greens himself loved the cross (swamp grower who made the Guerilla Gold line).

Last edited:
Whats your method for reversal, STS?

I have grown them plenty mate. Look through threads started by me and me and @Jraven talking about early and hardy finishers in his outdoor grow log.

I don't know @Bald Monkey personally. But I know that he has done some work on Ulduz and other typical Danish strains. Did a run off some F2 seeds of his Mighty Passion (which I guess is a mix between Danish Passion and Mighty Mite) back in 2011, some good bud, but I had some mold issues.

If you've never tried HFH, and being at 55n - get some Danish Gold ASAP. It is Danish Passion x Guerilla Gold 3(not sure how far along they are, but think atleast F5). Probably the dankest indy bud you can grow at your lat. Greens himself loved the cross (swamp grower who made the Guerilla Gold line).
I just ordered some Danish Gold. :pass:
I'll tag ya when I start one

I just ordered some Danish Gold. :pass:
I'll tag ya when I start one

Limited outdoor space? If so you could trigger early flowering by rootbounding them in 10l containers you dig down. I used to have a lot of semi-sized plants in congested plots that way.

Is indy or sativa your thing? If indy is your thing then try the leb27 V2 as well, if you want sativa then try the leb27 S. Both are great against mold, got like 90% purple phenos and finish in september if you root restrict around here. But I am at 61n, and you are at 55n, so that will be late august\earliest sept. for you.

Back