Outdoor 55° North

Looking sweet at 55N there Ribbzzy.

Looking sweet at 55N there Ribbzzy.
They are actually surprising me, considering the abusive transplant I gave them,

And growing up here at 55 is a test in itself

I'm happy, and the White Crack looks a prime candidate for extraction, to make cartridges for the Ribbz family summer retreat

Sour Crack is nearly done :biggrin:

Not the most impressive specimen, my fault, but the bud that is there is of the highest quality. By rights I could take her down now, but she seems to be happy, the weather is favourable over the next week, so I think I'll let her plump up a little more. I've been really taking it easy on the watering, kid gloves, I don't want any mould, but so far, she's a little champ. She smells like tangerines.

IMG_6711.JPG
IMG_6712.JPG
IMG_6713.JPG
IMG_6714.JPG

Out of focus pics....what a doughnut :face: My apologies, I'll get back out there later to photo the other plants, I'll get some better pics

In other news, when I say it's no joke growing up here, it really is no joke. I lost a load of seedlings in the greenhouse, the automatic windows jammed, the greehouse got up to 60c, cooked a load of babies. Some survived, I had to put these outdoor while I waited to fix the windows, we got hit by a thunderstorm, HEAVY rain for an hour, and damn near every one was drowned. I salvaged 2 plants from 9 :deadhorse:

I do love mother nature, but she is SAVAGE sometimes :evil1:

:stir:Some better pics (I hope)

I'm really impressed with the quality of the bud the plants are producing this year, shaping up to be one of the better years so far, in spite of the weather murders. ,

Some more plants have been germed, got some AK47, Widow, Malawi X NL5, and one Ogreberry, updates on those to come

3 Bears OG
IMG_6715.JPG
IMG_6716.JPG

White Crack
IMG_6718.JPG
IMG_6717.JPG

SKyler White, so happy with how she's turned out, I haven't had a smoke on Skyler for a long time
IMG_6719.JPG
IMG_6720.JPG

Sour Stomper, plumping up a little now
:stir:
IMG_6722.JPG
IMG_6723.JPG

I'm gonna wash at least 2 of these plants in the bubblebags, maybe 3 plants :stir:

bloody photos are out of focus again :face: :dizzy:

Back