Outdoor 55° North

:pighug: Ribbz, better the plants taking a spill than you mate! :nono: ... good to hear the CBG landed more softly thanks to the MD.. You didn't want that one anyway, MD is a notorious rotter I hear! ...still,... :cuss:

Ahhh finally, a shot of the greenhouse! Very nice indeed, Aluminum frame? I am quite simply disgusted - :crying:
CBG looks to have repaired well,... I love how tough these plants can be sometimes!
I agree Ribbz, some extra light and nice warm stable T's can make big differences,... Look at what my tent plants are doing with drops into the mid-upper 60's even temporarily during dark...he I was worried about Creeper and HBHz blowing the sides out - :rolleyes2: ...not a problem now! HBHz has some very short nodes, Orange Bud too,... that puzzles me, I thought large day/night T swings promoted stretching? The lights weren't too close I don't think,... Livers stretched fine, but didn't stack nodes how I liked - :shrug:......... that NL is looking quite nice! Curse my grow limitations, I really wanted to run the SeedStockers NL this year, but just not enough time/resources....

How's the 'mater contest going? :eyebrows: ....looking....
Ah ballbags! I've dropped another MD, I got the seeds from Dinafem-Mark, so I have to drop another really, I did say I'd grow both outdoor this year, so I'm kind of obligated. Let's see what she does

The greenhouse is galvanised steel, then polycarbonate over the top. 8x3 meters :biggrin: 24 square meters of Dads heaven.

That's strange with the Orange Bud now shortening up, and the HubbaHaze? Yeah the up down temps usually swings a stretchy-er plant, really odd yours didn't follow the rule

I think I've got a tom contender already, one of my Feo de Rio beef toms, every morning it seems to have doubled in size :woohoo1:

Day 39 for the Haze XXL, not to shabby for such an early start, out side now we have another spill over from indoor, the wedding cheese cake is out here as well now. A little sunshine finish should be just the ticket
Haze XXL, the replacement Moby Dick is up now too
IMG_6160.JPG
IMG_6161.JPG

Northern Lights
IMG_6158.JPG
IMG_6159.JPG

Wedding Cheese Cake
IMG_6162.JPG
IMG_6163.JPG

I wont clog the server up with baby pics, but I have a new Moby Dick XXL, Auto CBG (I do love this plant) and Auto Malawi x NL, I did start my last Auto Zamaldelica pip, it didn't start :shrug: gutted, I've gotta buy more now. The CBG I have going now is the rarer purple pheno I snagged last year, but the forest fruit smell I had last year is not here, it's gassy as fuck, and smells really naughty

I also have a Critical Sour and Sexbud photoperiods on the go, I'll pic them when I remember

Last edited:
The greenhouse is galvanised steel, then polycarbonate over the top. 8x3 meters :biggrin: 24 square meters of Dads heaven.
:biggrin:... plenty of space too!

That's strange with the Orange Bud now shortening up, and the HubbaHaze? Yeah the up down temps usually swings a stretchy-er plant, really odd yours didn't follow the rule
I get weird shit all the time mate, I attract the freak apparently :rofl:... I had a quick sniff on HBHz, and think I'm picking up some bbg-aroma in there!
yeah, Livers shot up just fine, too much actually giver the few nodes on the branches, Creepers acted normal too,...:shrug:
Wedding Cheese Cake
damn, did she go boooshy on ya or what?! ..... NL and Haze look great Ribbz, nice and open... the Sun is gonna bake some wonderful on them!
Another odds-beating purple auto CBG! And a totally different nose this time as well, interesting... Where the heck is she getting gassy stank from? I can't connect any of the parents to that aroma....

:biggrin:... plenty of space too!

I get weird shit all the time mate, I attract the freak apparently :rofl:... I had a quick sniff on HBHz, and think I'm picking up some bbg-aroma in there!
yeah, Livers shot up just fine, too much actually giver the few nodes on the branches, Creepers acted normal too,...:shrug:

damn, did she go boooshy on ya or what?! ..... NL and Haze look great Ribbz, nice and open... the Sun is gonna bake some wonderful on them!
Another odds-beating purple auto CBG! And a totally different nose this time as well, interesting... Where the heck is she getting gassy stank from? I can't connect any of the parents to that aroma....
The CBG has switched it up, it's still got some of the berry funk from last time, but this time I'd describe gassy berries. It's really, really pungent

A photo dump of all that's happening in the garden
Northern Lights fastbuds
IMG_6205.JPG

stem bigger than a bottle top
IMG_6206.JPG
IMG_6209.JPG

Haze XXL
IMG_6210.JPG
IMG_6211.JPG
IMG_6212.JPG

Auto CBG, purple pheno
IMG_6213.JPG
IMG_6214.JPG

the snapped stem, look at how she has fixed herself
IMG_6215.JPG

Malawi x NL
IMG_6216.JPG

AK47 female seeds
IMG_6217.JPG

Gelato female seeds
IMG_6218.JPG

Critical Sour Female seeds
IMG_6219.JPG

Sexbud
IMG_6220.JPG

Also just breaking ground

HubbaBubbaHaze
Mango Smile
Star Ryder
Malawi x NL
Haze XXL
Orange Bud

and just put onto paper, the last 2 Auto Creeper seeds, this is the last chance chance saloon for this strain, I've just spend nearly 100 days growing some utter garbage, but others in the test have grown stunners, so in the spirit of fairplay, and the fact I was asked to test them, I'll throw the last 2 pips and see if I can't warm up the Ribz/SSSC relationship :eyebrows: :crying:

:drool: yum! I gave Black D.O.G. a serious think about running this year for that same aroma profile...
A little side news you may be interested in: La Buena Hierba is going to have a variety of fem's next year! I can't recall if we ever chatted about him before? His genetics are very good, but only has reg's to date... The Sour Diesel Haze he made years ago was outstanding, ahead of it's time IMO, like cres'/HighRise GHz99 and GHD(iesel) crosses- :greenthumb:... Have a peek at his site if you've not been lately... Next year, Guerilla Gold, Power Pineberry are top o' the list!

OOooo, timely photo drop!
... NL and HazeXXL look great... Are you happy enough so far with FB's genetics? ..just curious... This Dina' Haze I'm eyeing closely to see what the final verdict is on her speed, aroma and effects- :eyebrows:
CBG will be another most personal of stashes again I bet! .... Female crew coming along nicely, really looking forward to this grow mate, to see how they perform for you in the exact climate they had in mind for this....
New selections are a tasty menu! Start Ryder, haven't seen a bit of that in years...
I'm with you on Creeper, it's too soon for me to tell on my two, but after the LF debacle and your funky girl, I have fair,..concern... :rolleyes2:

:drool: yum! I gave Black D.O.G. a serious think about running this year for that same aroma profile...
A little side news you may be interested in: La Buena Hierba is going to have a variety of fem's next year! I can't recall if we ever chatted about him before? His genetics are very good, but only has reg's to date... The Sour Diesel Haze he made years ago was outstanding, ahead of it's time IMO, like cres'/HighRise GHz99 and GHD(iesel) crosses- :greenthumb:... Have a peek at his site if you've not been lately... Next year, Guerilla Gold, Power Pineberry are top o' the list!

OOooo, timely photo drop!
... NL and HazeXXL look great... Are you happy enough so far with FB's genetics? ..just curious... This Dina' Haze I'm eyeing closely to see what the final verdict is on her speed, aroma and effects- :eyebrows:
CBG will be another most personal of stashes again I bet! .... Female crew coming along nicely, really looking forward to this grow mate, to see how they perform for you in the exact climate they had in mind for this....
New selections are a tasty menu! Start Ryder, haven't seen a bit of that in years...
I'm with you on Creeper, it's too soon for me to tell on my two, but after the LF debacle and your funky girl, I have fair,..concern... :rolleyes2:
Ah, now that is good news. I've been spying his gear for a bit, I've been following @Shiva's Mistress and her grows, great looking catalogue, some familiar parents he works with too. I'll for sure be checking out the fems when they arrive

RE Fastbuds.....I had issues germing Orange Sherbert and Amnesia, so much so, I left them out of this round. Wedding Cheese Cake has produced long, thin, ugly strings for buds, it stinks, and is covered in sticky resin, but the bud structure is comical, I'll get some pics later.
The Northern Lights is the only one that is 'desireable' so far, I haven't smoked her yet, she's still going strong, another 10 days and she'll be down. But the proof is in the pudding, so far so good, but a smoke will be the final judgement.
Is your Creeper not doing it for you either? :shrug: I don't know what generation she is, but some clean up work in their breeding is in need. Too many anomalies for a company that wants to trade at the top end. If I'd have paid for these seeds, I would be looking to eat someone from SSSC :haha: The top man, a minion, a lady who spoke to their cleaner 3 weeks ago, someone would have to go :rofl:

Thanks for the tag, didn't know you had another journal here!!!!

More lovely ladies to look at.

You have a lot of plants going this summer, and they all look fabulous.

Back