Outdoor 55° North

:smokeout::woohoo1:.... I'm looking forward to the Garden of Ribbz'!

I dig the line-up mate, are the Dinafems auto's?
Nice Nordic score too, definitely tag @Jraven for them, he did Leb and Royal Dane last year....
Still sweating the Mimosa C' seeds, not here yet, but were sent early April- :eek1:
Like you, late May is the plan, but I'm probably going to try the KIS nutrient pack thing, and I'll have to mix up the soil in batches, make the pots up and let them cook for a couple-few weeks...
My tent is set up and waiting, seeds sown in their starter cups... I'll be in on the Creeper action soon! Livers bx, Orange Bud and thanks to you and Water Farm, HB Haze instead of HBSS - :eyebrows: ....I'm a bit worried about the fit later, Creeper will be big, Livers who knows, OB manageable, HBHz too but likely will need supports; that I can train tighter in though, she's not very leafy? :goodluck: :rofl:

Awesome, thanks! Leb 27 looked great in @Jraven s thread last year. Definitely need to order some

Nice Nordic score too, definitely tag @Jraven for them, he did Leb and Royal Dane last year....
Still sweating the Mimosa C' seeds, not here yet, but were sent early April- :eek1:
Like you, late May is the plan, but I'm probably going to try the KIS nutrient pack thing, and I'll have to mix up the soil in batches, make the pots up and let them cook for a couple-few weeks...
My tent is set up and waiting, seeds sown in their starter cups... I'll be in on the Creeper action soon! Livers bx, Orange Bud and thanks to you and Water Farm, HB Haze instead of HBSS - :eyebrows: ....I'm a bit worried about the fit later, Creeper will be big, Livers who knows, OB manageable, HBHz too but likely will need supports; that I can train tighter in though, she's not very leafy? :goodluck: :rofl:
Glad to see a source for the Danes :thumbsup: I thought I was out of luck. I didn't do the Royal Dane yet and need to get some. I did the Leb indica version and the Monk last year. Lots of fun for a northerner for sure.
Will you be growing those Outdoor this summer @Ribbzzy ? I'd watch that:pop::pass:

Creeper gets BIG. Beware!! Mine just keeps getting bigger, no sign of real flower yet. :shooty: And HubbaBubbaHaze, man, I love that herb. You are gonna be so pleased she made the cut. She wasn't too leafy, really trainable, a joy to grow, and the smell, bud structure, high, fuck man, she ticks so many boxes.

I hope the Mimosa makes it "roller coaster high" yes please

Is your orange bud from DP?

Glad to see a source for the Danes :thumbsup: I thought I was out of luck. I didn't do the Royal Dane yet and need to get some. I did the Leb indica version and the Monk last year. Lots of fun for a northerner for sure.
Will you be growing those Outdoor this summer @Ribbzzy ? I'd watch that:pop::pass:
I'm not sure on growing any this season. I've got the Female seeds to run, and I think that 2 photo periods should be ok security wise. I need them to be mobile so they can be hidden, if need be, plus, they are reg's, so I'd have to sort out the female on flower, and I just ain't mobile enough at the moment, I have to get my boys to carry my baby Dinafem plants in and out early morning and late evening :face: they keep asking why these tomatoes have gotta be warm at night and the others don't :baked:

Then again, I might get so bored, I'll start some anyway, and deal with the consequences later :deadhorse:

If I do, I'll give you a tag

Kick off, all babies at day 3. I've run an Auto CBG (Destroyer) again. I did last year outdoor, 1st plant, I got a purple pheno, very rare, but not the business outdoor, I hopefully steer clear of it this time. Moby Dick has given me a tri leaf seedling, never had one before, should I be worried? I'm sure I've read something about hormones, and runt issues? Or did I dream it?
Auto CBG
IMG_6047.JPG

Haze XXL Auto
IMG_6048.JPG

Tri leaf Moby Dick XXL Auto
IMG_6049.JPG

Plants go out in the greenhouse around 7 each morning, they get full sun until near 19:00, at night just to keep the rootball warm while they are babies, I'm bringing them in the house, that'll stop in a couple of weeks. Weather has been amazing again this April, just like last year

hi pal i hope you dont mind me tagging along with the auto creeper being a 12 week strain what age will be starting her bloom nutes my friend I'm just curious :bighug::d5:

hi pal i hope you dont mind me tagging along with the auto creeper being a 12 week strain what age will be starting her bloom nutes my friend I'm just curious :bighug::d5:
I'm not mate :thumbsup:

It's all in the pot :eyebrows:

Water only start to finish......hopefully, but if she show's any defs I'll feed obviously

I'm not mate :thumbsup:

It's all in the pot :eyebrows:

Water only start to finish......hopefully, but if she show's any defs I'll feed obviously
o sorry are you a soil grower or maybe biotabs

Back