Outdoor 55° North

My Zamaldelicas which are 3 from Ace and 3 from NightOwl are all very different phenos too. Some are very thin leafed Sativa looking some 50/50 hybrid looking and some with rather large leaves. The smells are very different also ranging from rank dank rotten fruit to earthy carrot and the one plant I kept indoors has almost no smell at all. If you didn’t know you would think they were all different strains also. They all seem to love the outdoors so far at 5 1/2 weeks and range in height from 3-4’. They all have some nitrogen sensitivity and are light feeders so far which is the only thing they have in common it seems. I am going to make some feminized crosses between the best Ace’s and NightOwls to start inbreeding the line and selecting for the most Sativa leaning phenos. I have no idea what the real deal photo is like from Ace so I will go on personal preference. Nice looking girls @Ribbzzy ! How many auto Zamaldelicas have you grown out now?
I must say, I was expecting variation, they are only F3's, but it's been wild.
I've finished 3 Auto Zams, got another one going in the greenhouse, so between 4, I might be able to get a handle on what they are trying to acheive with this strain, I wish I'd smoked some photo Zamaldelica to compare to.

Here you are!:pass:was in here beginning this season and lost you for a while, but i see you kept all under your control in the garden.:thumbsup:The difference in genetics is awesome and all look healthy and happy in your hands:pop: wondering you still starting younger plants at your place at this time of the year?:shrug: But looks you have The plan of how and what is happening, good to see yours going.

I've had a few black fly try to set up shop in the flowers, I got handy with a spray bottle, squirted them into oblivion.
Little harvestman spiders have helped me out no end, there are at least 2 on each plant, I'm sure they are helping keep pests down
iu

Ribbzzz mate, The harvest spider would be good to have on the plants, any spiders if they ate thrips. I saw a loner gnat flying around the bag of potting mix the other day.

I am going to cross the best NightOwl with the best looking thin leafed Ace and vice verse for an ibl. Would these be considered inbred or back crossed.? Is there a difference? Whatever it is it will be good because all the plants are beautiful and very unique terpine profiles for sure. I love those earthy carrot slightly fermented fruit smells coming from some of these girls. Some are down right full volume on smell and some are almost odorless until disturbed. All are frosty already at almost 6 weeks and the outdoor girls are getting huge and seem to be very resistant and resilient to pests and heat.

All good still here. Plants are in a greenhouse now, it's been a godsend, I would have 100% lost all my plants without any cover, the rain has been a nightmare. So I have 2 fans, one directly on the finishing Malawi, and one for the other 4, just trying to keep some air movement happening.
Malawi x NL, nearly done, smells of lemon sherbert
IMG_5853.JPG
IMG_5854.JPG
IMG_5855.JPG
IMG_5857.JPG

Auto Zamaldelica
IMG_5858.JPG
IMG_5859.JPG
IMG_5860.JPG

Your girls look outstanding! Picture perfect.

Nice plants bro! Glad you got the greenhouse. My outdoor girls are holding up well as can be expected but the f**king hemp borers and rain are taking a toll. Spinosad is the only thing that will kill those bastards. Along with pulling your bud apart to dig them out of your bud stems by hand and having the pleasure of giving them a little squeeze. I should dry them out and smoke them because they live on a pure diet of sticky buds they must be immune to THC.

Back