Outdoor 55° North

IMG_5741.JPG
IMG_5745.JPG
IMG_5746.JPG

CBG, Malawi, and Orange Bud, AFN aint allowing me to update properly

Yeah, I managed to snag a full on pruple pheno of the CBG this time round. Quite a beauty.
Still on only water, just had the guerilla tabs from biotabs, and some tabs from BiG.
Looking fire bro. Really loving the full purp pheno. Makes me wanna do a hunt and try for it. Great effort and it's gonna be some good smoke. Cheers brother, stay safe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looking fire bro. Really loving the full purp pheno. Makes me wanna do a hunt and try for it. Great effort and it's gonna be some good smoke. Cheers brother, stay safe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Cheers man. She is flying too, coming up week 11, and she is done nearly. I'm surprised, I thought outside would be a bit slower, but she has finished on time.

Update time. Malawi x NL is down, so is the CBG. CBG is poor, really thin whispy buds, lovely flavour, but bud structure was shite. I threw it in the bubble hash bag in the freezer. Malawi was so dense, she had a little rot in the center of the main cola, but apart from that, she is all good. When she is done drying, I'll do a smoke report.

So now in the garden I have an Orange Bud Auto, from DP, a Malawi x NL, these are a little older, then I have new ones, Skyler White, Forgotten Cookies, Malawi x NL, Star Ryder, and Zamaldelica, all autos, I plan to do a little LST this time, just to help air get to the main cola, humidity is still an issue here

Attachments

• IMG_5769.JPG
    IMG_5769.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 89
A little update from the garden. I now have, Zamaldelica Auto nearly done, she was an overspill from a crowded tent, Star Ryder, Malwai x NL, a Forgotten Cookies, another Zamaldelica, Skyler White, and another baby Malawi x NL.
Skyler White has been savaged by some sort of larvae, little green bastards I spotted one day on the underside of the baby leaves. Same with my baby Malawi x NL, I think it was butterflies, they have been trying to get to my cauliflower and broccoli plants, but I have put a net over them, so I think they went for the next best thing, my canna, little fuckers. I wont clog up the server with pics of the babies, so I just stick with the bigger girls for now
Auto Zamaldelica, nearly done
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG
IMG_5793.JPG
IMG_5794.JPG

Auto Malawi x NL, gonna be huge, she's only just kicked out her first pistils, she's nearly 50cms tall now, fans like dinner plates
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG

hmm was looking forward to this,then missed the half of it :face: cbg is looking the tits :thumbsup: bit of an iffy start weatherwise...but it is what it is :coffee2: and its lookin rather nice :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back