Outdoor 55° North

A lot of movement in a week, Malawi has gone out, CBG continues up. Small plants, not the monsters i was hoping for, but I was being optimistic a bit I think, starting as early as I did. I\ve just stuck an Auto Orange Bud from DP in the ground, should be up soon, then I'll start another Malawi
The CBG is kicking out some ripe berry smells, fucking delicious. The Malawi smells like skunky wet wood
Auto Malawi x NL
IMG_5702.JPG
IMG_5703.JPG
IMG_5704.JPG

Excuse the foot ^
Auto CBG, kicking out real colour, the smell is insane too, I almost wanna eat it
IMG_5705.JPG
IMG_5706.JPG
IMG_5707.JPG

I am growing my next one along with Zamaldelica express! All Ace auto grow! Maybe I will add the auto CBG too and stink the whole place up!

Hey guys! Awesome grow coming along beautifully. Imvw just started my first, with some mephisto stuff mainly. However I'm waiting on my zamaldelica express and blue microverse. You're making me wanna grab some Malawi x no and cbg to put out with the zamaldelica ex.

Will be following your progress for sure bro :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Awesome grow coming along beautifully. Imvw just started my first, with some mephisto stuff mainly. However I'm waiting on my zamaldelica express and blue microverse. You're making me wanna grab some Malawi x no and cbg to put out with the zamaldelica ex.

Will be following your progress for sure bro :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I've got some Auto Zamaldelica going at the moment, from Ace. Indoor, and they are going to be big girls. Barely into flower now, and it's day 40ish.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/auto-zamaldelica-f3-ace-seeds.71307/
You can't go wrong with Mephisto either, great place to start

I am growing my next one along with Zamaldelica express! All Ace auto grow! Maybe I will add the auto CBG too and stink the whole place up!
I tell ya, it's 26 degrees today, no clouds, no wind, and she has an area around her, like a smelly auroa, you can't smell her from far away, get within a meter....man, it makes me hungry. So sweet, like a kiddies sweet shop. Totally different pheno this time round

The kids keep asking why it hasn't produced tomatoes yet :crying:

Finally, the site is stable enough for an update.
Malawi x NL
IMG_5724.JPG
IMG_5725.JPG
IMG_5726.JPG

CBG, really beautiful smell
IMG_5727.JPG
IMG_5728.JPG
IMG_5729.JPG
IMG_5730.JPG

I've got an Orange Bud Auto on week 2, and another Malawi x NL, and a HubbaBubbaHaze, just started, I'd like to see what the Hubba can do outside in a bigger pot.

@Ribbzzy , nice healthy looking plants mate, love the foliage colour, like a purple pink
Yeah, I managed to snag a full on pruple pheno of the CBG this time round. Quite a beauty.
Still on only water, just had the guerilla tabs from biotabs, and some tabs from BiG.

Back