Outdoor 55° North

o sorry are you a soil grower or maybe biotabs
Recycled light mix, 3rd or 4th rotation, a little added perlite and Plagron Supermix. It's various guanos, insect fras, worm castings, loads of other goodies. Really simple. A grow using this stuff costs 60ish pence.

it costs 14 quid a 5 kilo tub, I use 200 grams per pot

I'm not Scottish, but even as an Englishman I like this saving :haha:

Sorry @hairyman :crying:

Day 19, a little more movement. I'm not expecting monsters this early in the year, but they are looking slightly ahead of the 2019 plants. Another couple of weeks and I'll start round 2.
Moby Dick tri leaf
IMG_6087.JPG

Haze XXL
IMG_6088.JPG

Auto CBG
IMG_6089.JPG

and the first tomato flower of the season :vibe: @hecno hopefully I can grow a beast to match your beauties
IMG_6090.JPG

All looking mighty fine , bring on the big Tomato . :thumbsup:

:baby: :woohoo: :baby:Kids are rockin' mate! I love that the tri-nodal gal is staying the course.. I had a few in the past, 2 corrected after a while, the third did great, kept it into bloom, then the node staggering started and it kinda blended out. It was fun picking 3 budlets off a node!
:amazon:ah! Another journey with auto CBG again... I'm hoping you get the Oaxacan leaning pheno' - :goodluck:.... This and HazeXXL, looks like you still are rolling with the busy-buzzy buds :coffee:-- I think that Golden Tiger acid-crack has turned you into an addict :rofl:

Look at these tomato flowers :drool: they are like daffodils, these are beef toms, Feo de Rio Gordo, meaning "ugly, from the wide river" apparently
IMG_6114.JPG

just for comparison, this is a flower from a cherry tomato called Chadwick Cherry
IMG_6115.JPG

I've had a minor disaster here, all of my own making. I was moving the plants in a wheelbarrow, I'm not too mobile at the moment, I can't lift anything heavy, I got to the place I was gonna set them, the other end of the garden, put the barrow down......and the fucking thing turned over, the plants hit the path, and snapped them at the stem near the rootball :face::finger:
TOSSER
It's just another thing I'm putting the blame on the wanker in the car that ran me over :deadhorse:
Moby Dick and CBG were the effected plants. I think I've managed to save the CBG, I've steaked her up, hit her with BoomBoom spray, and fed her a bit of N, a nice hit of N actually, Moby Dick didn't make it, CBG fell on top of her, she took the full impact, I steaked her up, but pulled her now, another one has been dropped, along with a Malawi x NL Auto, and an Auto Zamaldelica

I also have an overspill plant from my indoor space, Fastbuds Northern Lights
Day 31, Haze XXL, I'll drop another of these in a few weeks
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6144.JPG

CBG
IMG_6147.JPG

the snap
IMG_6148.JPG

Northern Lights, day 32, the size difference considering the plants are all the same size is astounding, just shows what Indoor lights can do
IMG_6145.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG

:d5:what a beaut greenhouse mate and plants looking heathly also, the Tomato also. I had no excuse for my accidents, down to me being me lol. Once i left a pot on the edge of the table poor girl snapped half way up, but i repaired her with tape. Thats shocking someone ran over you, they really have to watch for people some drivers

:d5:what a beaut greenhouse mate and plants looking heathly also, the Tomato also. I had no excuse for my accidents, down to me being me lol. Once i left a pot on the edge of the table poor girl snapped half way up, but i repaired her with tape. Thats shocking someone ran over you, they really have to watch for people some drivers
I sometimes wonder if stoners are really the best people to be growing :rolleyes1:

The greenhouse is my little baby :eek2: . I bought it last year, thank god, before this Covid bullshit pushed the prices of anything to do with gardening up 100% :cuss:

You mean when you attend to the plants stoned, i wont make that mistake twice lol

Covid, has been a real pest, its going to cripple the economy most likely, things like gardening is up as everyone bought all the vege in the hardware, i was shocked lol, so i guess they up the prices on popular items. Its what i want for a greenhouse with white shade not the tradional green.

:pighug: Ribbz, better the plants taking a spill than you mate! :nono: ... good to hear the CBG landed more softly thanks to the MD.. You didn't want that one anyway, MD is a notorious rotter I hear! ...still,... :cuss:

Ahhh finally, a shot of the greenhouse! Very nice indeed, Aluminum frame? I am quite simply disgusted - :crying:
CBG looks to have repaired well,... I love how tough these plants can be sometimes!
I agree Ribbz, some extra light and nice warm stable T's can make big differences,... Look at what my tent plants are doing with drops into the mid-upper 60's even temporarily during dark...he I was worried about Creeper and HBHz blowing the sides out - :rolleyes2: ...not a problem now! HBHz has some very short nodes, Orange Bud too,... that puzzles me, I thought large day/night T swings promoted stretching? The lights weren't too close I don't think,... Livers stretched fine, but didn't stack nodes how I liked - :shrug:......... that NL is looking quite nice! Curse my grow limitations, I really wanted to run the SeedStockers NL this year, but just not enough time/resources....

How's the 'mater contest going? :eyebrows: ....looking....

Back