Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Hey guys, sorry i am lacking in updates and i think i wont be very active in august too. Here are some pics of my MBAP before chop and dry flowers. 55-60g of 5* quality flowers and my all-time favorite so far.

She is a winner in every category. She smells like straight lemon and gas and that hits you straight in your face and also your lungs ! She tastes amazingly great because she translates awesome from the smell to the smoke:drool:. Her bag appeal is from another world ! Everyone who sees/reeks here wants to taste her instatly ! She looks so freakin awesome i cant stop looking in my jars. No popcorn and very big fat chunky buds with a perfect density. I dont like rock hard nugs that is why MBAP gets 5* in this category for me. The high is amazing and i love to smoke her all f****n day and i am more than afraid that she wont left long if i dont stop this now :crying:! The high is ~40/60 indica/sativa, my body gets relaxed immediatly but i am also very active and want to do things. I literally cant sit still but if i smoke to much, the MBAP puts me to sleep for sure !:pass:
IMG_2202.JPG
IMG_2203.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2213.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_4669.JPG
IMG_4673.JPG

Enjoy the picutures.:d5:

Hey guys, sorry i am lacking in updates and i think i wont be very active in august too. Here are some pics of my MBAP before chop and dry flowers. 55-60g of 5* quality flowers and my all-time favorite so far.

She is a winner in every category. She smells like straight lemon and gas and that hits you straight in your face and also your lungs ! She tastes amazingly great because she translates awesome from the smell to the smoke:drool:. Her bag appeal is from another world ! Everyone who sees/reeks here wants to taste her instatly ! She looks so freakin awesome i cant stop looking in my jars. No popcorn and very big fat chunky buds with a perfect density. I dont like rock hard nugs that is why MBAP gets 5* in this category for me. The high is amazing and i love to smoke her all f****n day and i am more than afraid that she wont left long if i dont stop this now :crying:! The high is ~40/60 indica/sativa, my body gets relaxed immediatly but i am also very active and want to do things. I literally cant sit still but if i smoke to much, the MBAP puts me to sleep for sure !:pass:
View attachment 785381 View attachment 785382 View attachment 785383 View attachment 785384 View attachment 785385 View attachment 785386 View attachment 785389 View attachment 785390 View attachment 785391

Enjoy the picutures.:d5:
Man everyone's looks wonderful. Yours looks exactly like mine did. May the best plant win for sure! This has been reallly fun.

Man everyone's looks wonderful. Yours looks exactly like mine did. May the best plant win for sure! This has been reallly fun.
So, how will the winner be chosen? I was thinking sending all the onlookers a gram to examine would be the most judicial way to handle it!
:bighug:

Don't think I have the rep points to enter but here's my mbap taking down at day 54 with mostly cloudy and a few amber tricks. The 90cri Cree do seem to finish a bit earlier I like them and this mbap of hat is currently drying.
The side by side is the main and a side from half way down.

I was also away for 10 days and didn't see the yellowing on my camera but came home to a half yellow plant at about day 40/45 she was a hungry girl.

IMG_2901.JPG
F1C0BABD-43DE-4365-8A06-B8B84776EEAF.jpg

Day 72 and I've brought down my MBAP, she was basically a mirror image of the 3BOG girls I grew a while back. Not a touch on some of the Ripley phenos in size but these buds were DENSE. Don't know if it's just genetics or these new lights but they're like rocks. Wet weight was 210g so should dry down to about 50g or so. Seriously strong fruity offensive smell on her too.

img_1497-jpg.786464
img_1499-jpg.786465
img_1501-jpg.786466
img_1503-jpg.786467

Here is my haul with a few budshots, NCH ran along side MBAP so I'm including those.

MBAP jarred up. 1/2 gallon jars.

AoonZxC.jpg

Top of jar shot.

AfI3ZLu.jpg

Some buds.

fF33zBi.jpg

9xb8LY6.jpg

NCH jarred up. 1/2 gallon jars.

KDSqDiM.jpg

Top of jar shot.

O2FOyx0.jpg

Some budshots.

em8eooJ.jpg

GMe0b38.jpg

79tbiVL.jpg

View attachment 787091 View attachment 787092

Same bud with and without the flash these went just 54 days
Nice nug stonehead..
I am loving this strain right now. Like, at this very second. Ha. (Yum)
54 days. Gee whiz dat's quick!
Cool contrasting dual images.
Good idea!
Mind if I borrow it?
Immitation...... sincerest flattery.......
You know......
Lol

[emoji111] [emoji271]
mg

Jah Strength
mg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

check out my first grow. [emoji271]

Back