Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Here is my MBAP prechop:amazon: ended up being day 83. I ended up bending over some branches moving both girls into a closet. Was a difficult task, one of the downsides to big plants.

zglouqq.jpg

fUpObJO.jpg

Here is NCH prechop:amazon: Day 82 for her. Nice rock hard buds with low leaf.

mZ0IFIs.jpg

c7NRTyo.jpg
Yowza! Fat girls gonna bring ya some goodies, very shortly!!
:headbang: :d5: :pimp:

Yowza! Fat girls gonna bring ya some goodies, very shortly!!
:headbang: :d5: :pimp:

Thanks Arsenal!:toke:
Yea bro I'm really liking how they turned out. Both very resinous, the NCH had nice tight buds. The MBAP had bigger fluffier buds, excited for the dry weights.:headbang:

@Roasty McToasty My NCH's were exactly the same big tall lanky girls with rock hard pretty buds. That and the Stilton have had the best bag appeal of the strains I have grown. And the cheese really cane through on mine after chopdryncure

Who all do we have left to finish? Can someone(I am super tired and if no one wants to I will go back and do it) go back and see who all we had go all the way through and tag everyone so we can seee about crowning a mbap champ of our friendly grow off.

My guess as to who's still in, Norobo, prophetiko, InMephistoWeTrust, Nizmokush, derek, Awolace, and myself. Anyone else needs to post here and let us know, and have some updates logged.

Last edited:
Back