Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

After a trich inspection, MBAP is ready to chop (day 82). She'll come down tomorrow or the next day with about 10% amber. Also gonna chop the NCH this weekend, if I have enough amber. Gonna be a big chore:face: Will update with final pics.

Last edited:
my piggie day 48.
IMG_9390.JPG
IMG_9395.JPG
IMG_9396.JPG
IMG_9397.JPG
IMG_9398.JPG
IMG_9399.JPG
IMG_9424.JPG

Right guys,what's the general impression on this strain,are you guys liking it? I've got a few of these beans,and would like to give her a grow,amongst a few other mephisto strains next grow.
What's the main pheno coming out,by the look of it there's a mix of tall plants,and some not so tall.
Just need a heads up whether to go with mbap next grow or not.
:pass:

Right guys,what's the general impression on this strain,are you guys liking it? I've got a few of these beans,and would like to give her a grow,amongst a few other mephisto strains next grow.
What's the main pheno coming out,by the look of it there's a mix of tall plants,and some not so tall.
Just need a heads up whether to go with mbap next grow or not.
:pass:

Mine was only 12 inches tall, 193g wet, The 4 main colas were fat,thick, and heavy , and only 71 days from pooping seed into soil. I tested after only 3 days of drying and I can tell it will be nice. I'll do a proper report down the road. I'd go for it if I were you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was only 12 inches tall, 193g wet, The 4 main colas were fat,thick, and heavy , and only 71 days from pooping seed into soil. I tested after only 3 days of drying and I can tell it will be nice. I'll do a proper report down the road. I'd go for it if I were you

Cheers for the feedback man.you got the 3bog pheno then? I know that's a wet weight,but that's good going for a 12" tall plant...top gunning mate.im hoping for a nicely balanced hybrid,hopefully not too tall.ill chuck a seed in a pit of coco next grow then.
Look forward to your end of grow report ,and thanks for the reply bro :pass:

Cheers for the feedback man.you got the 3bog pheno then? I know that's a wet weight,but that's good going for a 12" tall plant...top gunning mate.im hoping for a nicely balanced hybrid,hopefully not too tall.ill chuck a seed in a pit of coco next grow then.
Look forward to your end of grow report ,and thanks for the reply bro :pass:

Not sure on the 3bog reference , sir. That was only my 2nd Meph grow and 4th harvest overall. Still a noob and learning myself , loving it so far I know that! [emoji851]

Back