Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

My guess as to who's still in, Norobo, prophetiko, InMephistoWeTrust, Nizmokush, derek, myself. Anyone else needs to post here and let us know, and have some updates logged.
I've been updating pretty regularly, should be down next week. Last update was only a few posts ago?

@iampepe Are you still in? Not sure since you had to chop early.
I reckon not, plants were a bit ugly, damn worms. I'll post some pictures of the flowers the worms didn't kill when they are dry.

Is this something to join whenever or? If so, here's a link to my journal on my MBAP I harvested 8 days ago.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/fast-buds-blackberry-mephistos-man-alien-bear-pig-autos.59843/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We had a drop deadline near the end of May, if you were not in at that point, I'm afraid you won't be included in the voting. Your plant looked really good btw.:greenthumb:
^^^I just received my mbap the other day comp starts on Sept the 1st right??

I think i have this comp mixed up with the grow off

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
Yea bro, your looking for the Mephisto Grower of the Year Comp. Starting Sept. 1st
I reckon not, plants were a bit ugly, damn worms. I'll post some pictures of the flowers the worms didn't kill when they are dry.
Bummer bro.

I was late on entering the comp but here are my two manbearalienpiglets for your pictorial gazing!
MBAP 1 had more of a 3bog dominate pheno when it comes to bud structure. Super dense and colored up nicely towards the end. She was grown in a 5 gal fabric pot with soil, measured 26" tall, and was chopped around day 85. Would you just look at those little pig tails on the main cola :pighug:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here is MBAP 2. Same medium, pot, size, and date of harvest as MBAP 1. Bud structure is a little bit more airy than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] but still nice and dense. As you can see both plants needed support as the grow progressed. Both plants had a nice long 3 week flush so please excuse all the yellowing and crinkled leaves, should be some super clean smoke as always is with Mephisto! I will create my own thread with my latest grow featuring an array of Mephisto strains following a nice cure. Thanks for looking :smoking:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back