Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Thanks for the quick Report niz. Man, that sounds wonderful. I'm looking for a good evening Med. that lights the "grey matter" and "Gels" the body. I get pain mixed with "nervous leg syndrome" except it creeps down my back and can settle in my Pelvic Hip area. Drives me NUTS sometimes. I have some NCHxSH, I can't wait to drop a bean,(9-1) think it may be a great recipe. I'm happy for the relief your family is getting

Just finished chopping the mbap down man did that take us around 3 hours or so. My fingers were getting glued together oh so sticky. I think finally yield would be at 2.5 oz.
Pictures will come tmrw.

What up fellow growers heres my final pictures of miss piggie. lost count on how many days she was when i harvested her.
can't wait till she cured, shes currently drying a day or two more and to jars she goes. I went to my local hydro shop to buy some soil and i also got some integra boost 55 packs so im ready for the cure.
well here she is she was around 3 feet in a 5gal/19ltr smart pot
IMG_9431.JPG
IMG_9433.JPG
IMG_9471.JPG
IMG_9431.JPG IMG_9433.JPG IMG_9438.JPG IMG_9439.JPG IMG_9449.JPG IMG_9453.JPG IMG_9454.JPG IMG_9456.JPG IMG_9457.JPG IMG_9460.JPG IMG_9461.JPG IMG_9464.JPG IMG_9467.JPG IMG_9469.JPG IMG_9471.JPG

What up fellow growers heres my final pictures of miss piggie. lost count on how many days she was when i harvested her.
can't wait till she cured, shes currently drying a day or two more and to jars she goes. I went to my local hydro shop to buy some soil and i also got some integra boost 55 packs so im ready for the cure.
well here she is she was around 3 feet in a 5gal/19ltr smart pot
View attachment 794435 View attachment 794436 View attachment 794450 View attachment 794435 View attachment 794436 View attachment 794437 View attachment 794438 View attachment 794439 View attachment 794440 View attachment 794441 View attachment 794442 View attachment 794444 View attachment 794445 View attachment 794446 View attachment 794447 View attachment 794448 View attachment 794449 View attachment 794450
Nice! I also use those boost packs - they're amazing.

Final weight was around 90 grams so I'm very pleased with the MBAP, will of course start another one later since I'm waiting on some testers. Can't wait for it to be cured I'm ecstatic bout it.

Tape her up and she will pull through. I have had plants broken way worse and still come through after a good tape job
Yep i tape em up all the time .......but i have had one plant produce 4 oz of hay due to stress of it ......admittedly it was a split right down the stalk.....damn fan .......thats secured now ....lesson learned [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sorry to post in an older thread. But perhaps someone can answer this question.

Did you reach a conclusion on the pheno's shown?. I was just curious did we get all three phenos ? The Bears, The Ripley and the hybrid legendery MBAP.

From what I've read there were some Ripley Monsters and some slouching Bears. Not enough growers perhaps to show if there was a strong hybrid << or perhaps that is the monster, eek. Also if someone could redirect me to the original strain x info << sorry I can't find this anymore as it hasn't made it into the strains guide (details should be in the Illuminautos release after the 420 but I can't find either now, muppet that I am).

I must have ordered a load of beans for the 420 (I remember MBAP as the freebies) cause I have 12 MBAPs, and now have upgraded my stealth grow cabinet to at least allow 60-80cm of grow height (that last 20cm is heading into the BleachZone tho). Hence the curiosity about the pheno's. I'd read this thread before and just kept the MBAPs in the fridge....

I recently completed a NCH in my smaller cabinet and the poor girl got tortured - lst in one direction and then make S shapes - and then apologise every bend as she gets older and her bones crack - I gave up panicking and taping and it taught me a lot about plant resilience. MBAP sounds like it could take over even in my new loftier cabinet, but it won't be getting a pot bigger than 15L and a lot of nutes and TLC so hopefully tamable.

Sorry to post in an older thread. But perhaps someone can answer this question.

Did you reach a conclusion on the pheno's shown?. I was just curious did we get all three phenos ? The Bears, The Ripley and the hybrid legendery MBAP.

From what I've read there were some Ripley Monsters and some slouching Bears. Not enough growers perhaps to show if there was a strong hybrid << or perhaps that is the monster, eek. Also if someone could redirect me to the original strain x info << sorry I can't find this anymore as it hasn't made it into the strains guide (details should be in the Illuminautos release after the 420 but I can't find either now, muppet that I am).

I must have ordered a load of beans for the 420 (I remember MBAP as the freebies) cause I have 12 MBAPs, and now have upgraded my stealth grow cabinet to at least allow 60-80cm of grow height (that last 20cm is heading into the BleachZone tho). Hence the curiosity about the pheno's. I'd read this thread before and just kept the MBAPs in the fridge....

I recently completed a NCH in my smaller cabinet and the poor girl got tortured - lst in one direction and then make S shapes - and then apologise every bend as she gets older and her bones crack - I gave up panicking and taping and it taught me a lot about plant resilience. MBAP sounds like it could take over even in my new loftier cabinet, but it won't be getting a pot bigger than 15L and a lot of nutes and TLC so hopefully tamable.
Mbap you say?
Lol
Is A BEAST
20171122_165723.jpg
20171122_165814.jpg

Yer but we all kinda know your rep for making monsters out even humble wee things - 3 phenos or 2 ? any verdict... in saying that I think my NCH might be my biggest yield to date - jury is out till is dried - has to top 117g :D << hey remember I have / had a small cabinet - lol.

:baked:

Back