Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

I will follow you guys, I didn't get anything from 4/20 drop. But if anyone ever wants to grow Sour Crack, Sour Blues, 3BOG, sour Stomper, White Crack or Toof DecayI have a shit ton of each! Good luck everyone. Hey Roasty, I will snap a pic of a few White Cracks I have going, just transplanted from Beer cups to some pink mini trash cans from Dollar Tree.... probably 1/2 gal size. They look like pink Oxypots, 2 for $1. They will definitely dry out fast, but I am going to hook them up to pump/drip stakes in a few days.

You can count me in. I'm hanging out with one MBAP germinating right now.

This is what she looked like 12 hours after I put her in the moist towel.

InShot_20170506_001752830.jpg

Looks like I will be planting after work. Speaking of, time to go "work" 13 hours with legal weeds.:headbang:

You can count me in. I'm hanging out with one MBAP germinating right now.

This is what she looked like 12 hours after I put her in the moist towel.

View attachment 745240

Looks like I will be planting after work. Speaking of, time to go "work" 13 hours with legal weeds.:headbang:

So that is 4 so far? Participants I mean who have dropped their beans already?

no yet derek,but i am a bit outa the way.not even sure i will get the mbap as the extra till i open them up.
:pighug:

I think you will be good bro, I was literally the last person to pay I think I am just in CO so I get them the next day after they ship. I got MBAP, I think that is what everyone got. I have not seen one person here on AFN that got the auto livers

Back