Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

I'm in but can't drop yet just chopped on Thursday using tent to dry should be done by middle of next week. Do we have any grow specs i.e. pot size, size/yield, how many days from sprout, like any kind of training? Maybe Mitch can fill us in? Going to run some SODK maybe something else just want to match them up cause need to harvest at the same time due to the fact I dry in my tent. Only going to be my 3rd grow so need a little guidance, l don't want to kill her lol.

I'm in but can't drop yet just chopped on Thursday using tent to dry should be done by middle of next week. Do we have any grow specs i.e. pot size, size/yield, how many days from sprout, like any kind of training? Maybe Mitch can fill us in? Going to run some SODK maybe something else just want to match them up cause need to harvest at the same time due to the fact I dry in my tent. Only going to be my 3rd grow so need a little guidance, l don't want to kill her lol.

Sweet so that is 5, and you are fine as long as you get it soaking by the 20th and yeah I would love if Mitch had a couple of deets on the MBAP for us. @mephisto got any good dirt hahaha

Anyone going to run a MBAP outdoors?
Im in for the show:pop:
:vibes:Everyone!

Not me but with the ripley lineage I think it would be a hell of a strain to do just that with, my contenders for big outdoor mephs is HBBSS, MBAP and SODKxFantasmo(illuminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])

I currently have limited space and limited MBAP beans. So the question is do i pop a bean in a small pot and waste the potential?

Hmmm what a damn predicument to be in !!!

:wall:

I don't know I would say it depends on the space restrictions lol, but this comp will not be based on size alone, but I get what you are sayin. I would not want to grow a super small dank ass plant

Ok folks here we go, since it seems that everyone wants to do a grow off comp of some sort I have noticed that virtually everyone has gotten MBAP(which is what everyone wanted for the most part, because we already have the auto livers kinda with the sour livers) and dropped them first lol. Kind of like the double grapes from the last illuminauto drop. There was a comp for those, so it only seems natural that the MBAP is the next one up.

Here are the rules:

Strain: MBAP
Medium: your choice
Participants: Must have 50 posts, be older than 6 months on AFN or have more than 1000 rep points, there will be no limit to the amount of participants as long as you meet all the requirements.
latest start date: 05-20-17(two weeks from today for those that haven't gotten there seeds)
End Date:7-31-17(if your plant is not done by then there will be a 5 day grace period if all participants agree your plant will finish in time)
Judging Day:8-10-17
Judging: BOM style with a poll(or a panel of selected judges TBD)
Prize:TBD(there may not be one but we will see)

This will for the most part be a friendly grow off battle. A lot of us have already gotten our beans(sorry @archie gemmill lol but I bet the MBAP's will be there in a few hours) and dropped them. So as soon as anyone wants start posting pictures and lets get this thing kicked off! @Roasty McToasty you are up!

If anyone has any questions comments or concerns please shove em up..... I kid I kid. Just tag or PM me. Also if there is anything that needs to be added or omitted just comment and we will all take it in to consideration. Any prizes will be donated so a small donation to AFN from each contestant would be nice but not necessary , we do in fact all love this place. I think that is all for now.

My MBAP will be done in DWC, that is if I don't kill it lol. IF that is the case(because I am still tryin to dial in my bucket with it being outside and all) I have a back up and a backup to my backup lol. I have one that I dropped in soil and still one left in the fridge.

For those that don't know my setup you can see it here at the Dream Farm Report other than that I cant wait to see everyones little alien piglets lmao
Damn my closets full but I think I may have to do this.. Maybe I'll run a smaller plant to make room

Back