Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Ah me too man no probs whatsoever :bighug:

Just don't run off with the prizes ffs :crying:

Hahahahaha I guess I should be a little more clear about the donations, I meant to AFN to help keep the site running. I am not staff by any means, just a very active member who loves this place enough to get this AFN tattoo :)

And I love your grow room! :cheers:

Thank you sir, in my head it's kinda like "I am Legend" hahaha but obviously Hippy instead :toke:

thanks my friend I have put a lot of time, effort and money into achieving my dream of making a good living for me and my family through legal cannabis, doing what I love every day is the essence of life and the definition of joy for me.

I honestly always harvest a plant or two a week or two early. I LOVEEE those clear trichs, it is the instant rush that I crave lol

Do you really mate? I took one too early and when smoked it gave a proper cold rush in the chest type buzz! Quite nice to be fair! :cool1:

thanks my friend I have put a lot of time, effort and money into achieving my dream of making a good living for me and my family through legal cannabis, doing what I love every day is the essence of life and the definition of joy for me.

I hear you mate. Doing it for and with your loved ones is the best bit. Fantastic philosophy :thumbsup:

I rep my set haha
IMG_0091.JPG

Back