Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Well damn. Guess I need to order my hybrid Hempy version 2 supplies. So much rushed lol. 6-1? Start date lmao.
It's cool. If I make it in I make it in. If not no sweat. Def going to try

I guess since in the rules we have a 5 day grace period for finishing we can for starting too, if you just cannot make it by the 20th then all of us who are in the comp at that time can decide if you have enough time and space to get it in. We got cha bud lol but I think 6-1 is too far out being that some of these plants are already almost a week old.

FFS mate I reckon I can JUST about squeeze one more baby into the smelly tent of dankness! I may even have an extra cob or ten to give her a boost :cheers:

If the beans ever bleeding get delivered that is! :vibe:

Someone with no rep whatsoever saying that the man with 38 gazillion rep is fishy? Clearly mate :crying:

I imagine he will pocket all the donations and go and live on a tropical island for the rest of his life with all that cash?

Sorry mate, don't mean to be a pr*ck, but come on dude lighten up! It's AFN brother, no fishiness here :vibe:

Its all good, we know that everything is on the up and up. I will welcome him with open arms to our friendly competition with a lot of rules :) [HASHTAG]#alwayskeepthevibe[/HASHTAG]

IME it takes about 20 days before they are of any real size. You could do the double solo cup thing.

Was there a cutoff for germing?

Cutoff for germing? Basically you need to drop your bean by the 20th, and as stated above if it looks like someone really wants to there can be a grace period decided on by the participants

Its all good, we know that everything is on the up and up. I will welcome him with open arms to our friendly competition with a lot of rules :) [HASHTAG]#alwayskeepthevibe[/HASHTAG]

Ah me too man no probs whatsoever :bighug:

Just don't run off with the prizes ffs :crying:

FFS mate I reckon I can JUST about squeeze one more baby into the smelly tent of dankness! I may even have an extra cob or ten to give her a boost :cheers:

Finally just got mine yesterday

Oh and I have been meaning to tell you I love your name, I often say I am hippie like a hacky sack :)

Back